CHAPTER 5: sweet revenge

[s/n means sister's name]
[u/n means unknown]
*also s/n is 9 years old here*

"ugh! let me in, yami (n/n)!" my sister banged on my bedroom door.

"why should I let you in? there's nothing here that's yours" i locked the door and went to my closet to get a change of clothes.

"if you don't let me in, ima tell mom and daddy!" dayana (s/n) stomped and whined to let out her fussiness.

"suit yourself! snitch all you want, they're not gonna listen" i got the final say before dayana (s/n) stomped off to her room.

i changed into some comfortable pajamas before heading to bed to take a nap. i tried to sleep comfortably but i kept thinking about him, it's like he was engraved in my brain. he was just another catcaller that i happened to have a real conversation with, oh but why was he stuck in my head? after tossing and turning in my bed, i finally fell asleep.

Dayana's (S/n's) pov:

"why does she always get to have fun?! I'm always left at home with nothing to do!" i complained to my dolls while changing their clothes.

i hated it when Yami (n/n) went to hangout with her friends, they're so ugly and stupid! she should hangout with her little sister but noo, apparently I'm too lame for her! like, who doesn't like dressing up, playing with dolls, and wearing makeup?! oh yeah, her.
i know a great lesson to teach her though!

i went up to my stupid sister's room and unlocked her door with a bobby pin, just like in the movies. i was holding my mom's makeup in my hands, getting ready to execute the plan. i started applying makeup to her face. bright blue eyeshadow? a need! the sparkliest highlighter? absolutely! bold red lipstick? totally!

"hehe, you're gonna look sooo pretty" i whispered to myself as i kept applying layers and layers of makeup to my sister's face until she moved a little too much and seemed like she was starting to wake up. i bolted out of her room as quick as I could.

back to your pov:

"hey.... don't eat hIM-" i woke up throwing a punch in the air, attempting to hurt the bad guy in my dream. i ended up jumping off my bed, thankfully I landed pretty soft on my carpet floor.

"jeez, what do i do to get those kinda dreams?" i rubbed my back to soothe the pain and got up again. i rubbed my eyes just to see a black and blue substance on my fingers. i haven't painted anything as of lately, so that can't be it. i looked into my mirror to see the 'wonderful' creation my little sister did.

"you said you wanted a little sibling, you said you wanted a little sibling.." i repeated to myself as a way to calm myself down before i was gonna go overboard and destroy her.

i went to my bathroom to clean off all the gunk on my face. i saw a text message pop up on my phone.

(u/n) Hey darling~!
          sent just now