CHAPTER 8: just payin' a visit

i look up to see my teacher standing right beside my friend's and i lunch table. i immediately freezed and tried to make up a believeable lie to tell her.

"o-oh! it's because i went to my favorite artist's concert over the weekend!" my heart was pounding as i lied straight to my teacher's face.

"ooh fun! you know, i went to a lot of concerts when i was younger" my teacher started babbling about her 'golden years' so i was stuck in this conversation for pretty much the remainder of lunch.

the bell rang and we went over to our next class. i was so tired of today already, and wouldn't ya know, my next class is gym. i was pretty good at it but the try hards pretty much ruined it. whether it's playing dodge ball, basketball, soccer, anything can and will be a competition for them.

riiiiing

"okay, just one more class, and you're done for the day" i thought to myself as i walked over to my last and final period, music. to be honest, i felt bad for the teacher since there's clowns who think they're funny and cause a ruckus in her room and some of the girls just straight up don't sing and eat hot chips during her class.

as we were singing our parts for an upcoming play, i noticed a familiar cartoony set of faces through the window. yakko blew a kiss at me, wakko was waving like a little kid, and dot stared in the classroom as she tried to look for me. i got distracted and missed my entrance in the song we were singing, which wasn't a big deal since I sang with other girls thankfully.
how did they find out where my school was? and how did they know which class i was in?

i looked up a the window again and saw yakko writing something on a paper. he then held it up to the window so i could see. i was embarrassed since my classmates could be looking, but no one was looking out the window so far.

"hey gorgeous ;)" the paper read and it had a small red stain, which i assume looked like a waxy substance. maybe it was crayon or lipstick, who knows. i blushed and tried to direct my attention to the directions my teacher was giving. of course, yakko took notice and tried again.
he ripped out another piece of paper and wrote something else.

"it's not nice to stare sweetheart ;)" he wiggled his eyebrows at me and i burned up even more. it was less noticable since i wore my mask, but I'm pretty sure my forehead was tomato red.

class ended and i headed out to wait for my ride. i felt someone tapping my shoulder, i turned around to see who it was.