CHAPTER 10: click!

b/f's pov:

Yami (n/n) has been acting weird lately, she usually simps over fictional characters a lot and romanticizes a lot of stuff but today she really was acting like those shojo high school anime girls when they see their crush in the hallway. i saw earlier today that she was doodling something in her notebook, which is typical but it seemed kinda like a character, and i think i saw hearts drawn around it. i don't know, maybe my glasses were dirty or i looked too quickly.

i hop onto bed and i texted Yami (n/n) immediately to get answers out of her, why was she so blushy today? the cool air coming from my fan was blowing onto my face as i typed all the right words into my phone.

yakko's pov:

"well, we tried sibs" i sighed heavily after school was over. i really wanted to get more of yamilet's (y/n's) attention but she was focusing on what seemed like her singing class? i wonder what she was singing, i wanna hear her singing voice! i bet it sounds so angelic. oh, a guy could dream.

"yeah, and someone smudged my brand new lipstick all over the paper!" dot crossed her arms and pouted.

"i thought it was a crayon! i wanted to color!" wakko defended himself.

"well you thought wrong, bucko!" dot turned to tell at wakko and turned away again.

"I'm wakko!" he pointed to himself and turned away, pouting.

"sibs sibs, calm down. dot, it wasn't a big smudge, your lipstick is fine! you can still put it on! and wakko, it's ok that you thought it was lipstick! it was an accident." i tried to support both of my siblings' arguments. they seemed to calm down a bit afterwards. we all stayed silent for a while before i came up with an idea.

"oh! how about Yamilet (y/n) can sleep over?" i suggested to the other two.

"ooh! yes! i wanna try makeup on her!" dot's eyes shimmered in excitement.

"we could make designer donuts!" wakko drooled at the thought. they both seemed to forget about the argument due to their short attention span, so that's good.

"great! lemme ask her real quick" i pulled out my comically large phone and started typing, but of course i had to be smooth.

back to your pov:

i ended up clicking on neither, completely missing the screen. i tried again and clicked on yakko's icon. i read his text and blushed a bit, no one has really called me pet names before other than my friends when we're being fruity.

i clicked on my best friend's icon and read hers as well. how do I explain to her that i have a crush on a dog like creature who lives in a water tower? i started to think and texted her, wondering if she'll believe me or not. (y'all can decide what you said to b/f)

"annd send" i tapped on the send button and hoped she would respond soon. i clicked on yakko's icon again and responded.

(y/n) hey! whatcha up to?
     read

(yakko :]) just missing you :(
    sent just now

(y/n) already? you just saw me in music lol
     read

(yakko :]) ik but it feels like foreveerrrrrr, could you come over?
    sent just now

'he wants me to come over..?' i thought to myself. i have pretty much never been to other people's houses if they're not family. I've only had a friend over once and been to my best friend's house and that's it, but wow.

since I'm going out a bit more often and my grades are good as usual, my parents would let me go out, right? of course I'm not gonna tell them that I'm going to a guy's place, that's just straight up stupid. I'll just say I'm going to my best friend's place! no biggie, right?

(y/n) oh, sure! I'll just have to convince my parents, when do i come?
   sent just now