CHAPTER 16: language

i was being bombarded with questions by the Warners. some were dumb, but there were a couple that made me smile a bit or were actually kinda good.

"do you know bad words?"   "can you teach me how to say 'i am the cutest in the world'?"  "what's your ethnicity?"  "what is 'handsome' in spanish?"

"your accent is very attractive" i heard that familiar voice that shattered the silence when i zoned out for a second.

"oh- thank you" i mumbled, surprised since i was caught off guard.

"of course! it sounds so... ah what's the word" yakko searched his mind for the perfect adjective

'please don't say exotic' i dreaded in my head, too many people have been saying that and I've had enough of that.

"... calm but so fierce! it's intimidating but in a good way..?" yakko shrugged his shoulders and put a nervous smile on his face.

"hmm, oh! do you mean like those women who have deep but powerful voices?" i immediately assumed, im guessing i sound like those dubbed women in anime who have hot deep voices.

"yes! it feels like i can never get enough of it even though it's the first time I've heard it" yakko's cheeks started to turn into a light pink color as he scratched the back of his neck.

"o-oh uhm" i sputtered while trying to obviously change the subject but for once i couldn't come up with anything. luckily wakko did it for me.

"can we just go already love birds??" he nudged the both of us and broke our trance.

"y-yeah! oh and yakko, I'm doing your eyeliner >:)" i smirked at him and pulled out my eyeliner pen.

"whatever you want, doll~" yakko cooed and came close again.

"hey! you never agreed that easily to me! i usually have to bribe you and wakko!" dot screamed at her brother.

"well i sometimes feel like not arguing and just let you do it! plus, yami (n/n) is our special guest!" he held me close and argued back and stood pridefully. i was a bit surprised at the touch so i slightly flinched.

"c'mon, let's go!" dot stomped to her room as we followed her.

we all headed inside while dot and wakko pushed out her humongous vanity mirror and took out all of the makeup she owns.

"bleh" i gagged at the copious amounts of makeup, i was also gonna peel off my nail polish later since i can't stand the feeling in it on my hands for some reason. it feels heavy and like they're trapped.

"c'mon guys, which one is sitting down first?" she pulled out a director's chair that looked stolen.

"nuh uh, i ain't going first again" i stepped back to where i was behind the brothers. yakko and wakko stepped beside me.

"fine! i guess im doing eenie meenie minie mo!" dot started to sing the chant as she pointed at us.

"...minie mo! wakko, you're up!" she pointed at wakko as he frowned and depressingly walked up to the chair.

"hurry up!" wakko rushed to the chair so fast there was a trail of smoke where he ran.

"now, let's see here" dot menacingly said as she examined her brushes and metal tools as wakko was heavily sweating and shaking. this was horrifying but also exhilarating for some reason.

hey y'all! just a lil change to the story but im going to use my own name instead of y/n since a fellow commentor recommended it since not a lot of things here apply to many people. if youd still like to see y/n instead of my name, I'll put it in parentheses. thank you all!!