1

"Church in ten

"Church in ten." Clay announced as he passed the bar, "Pack a bag."

Jax set down his shot glass and looked at Opie and Juice, confused, "What's he on about?"

He asked, raising an eyebrow at them as they both shrugged. As far as anyone knew, they were almost in a blissful period, so there was no need for anyone to have an urgency to level a town. Well, Clay made it feel that intense anyway. They each exchanged confused looks before shrugging and going to their rooms to get their bedrolls and their bags. Juice heard Clay and Tig muttering to each other as he came back down the hall, making sure his kutte was situated right as he set his items down in the chair, "Is everything alright?"

He asked, worried about his brothers from how hushed everything felt, and he wanted to make sure he was prepared to come through with whatever they needed from him. Clay smiled, nodding, "Yeah, it feels like the Sons are moving in a more... relevant direction. Got a call from Whitney's son-in-law."

Juice paused for a moment, blinking, "Oh... okay, cool."

Clay chuckled at him, "Like I said, ten minutes."

He and Tig went into the Chapel without another word and Juice shrugged once more before following them. He took his seat and watched as everyone filtered in, waiting patiently as he rested his hands on the top of his head. Once the doors were shut, Clay spoke, "Got a call from Whitney's son-in-law about an hour ago, he was asking to cash in that favor I promised Whitney."

"His son-in-law? All the way in St. Louis, huh?"

Juice's eyes went to Jax when he spoke, then back to Clay, "Yes, he wants to patch in his oldest kid."

Now, Piney's voice filled the room, "Whitney's granddaughter?"

Clay nodded indulgently, smiling like a shit-eating old bastard, and doing a little eyebrow wiggle, "(Y/N) has more of Whitney in her than the rest of his grandkids, logically speaking, it makes the most sense. Her brothers aren't exactly Harley guys."

They were St. Louis suits, little pricks. Juice had never met (Y/N), but Jax told him when he was patched in that she would wiggle her way into the club eventually, and he was excited for it. So, Juice watched Jax adorn his own shit-eating grin, "Are we calling a vote? Because it's a yea from me."

Chibs chuckled, "Jackie boy has a crush."

Everyone laughed and Jax rolled his eyes, "No, no, no; I'm a one-woman man. But (Y/N) is crazy, I'm so excited!"

He tapped the table with his knuckles and laughed, looking back at Clay when he answered his question, "No, we're not taking a vote. This is a cashed in favor, I owe it to Whitney to make sure his legacy lives on in the club somehow."

Jax hollered and looked right at Juice, "What'd I tell ya? The day you were patched in?"

"You called it man." Juice chuckled, laughing some, "So, are we riding all the way to Missouri then?"