12

"Wanna explain to us what you're doin' here?" The president of the club finally approached your table, not acknowledging you as he spoke to Juice, "Your kind ain't welcome 'round here

"Wanna explain to us what you're doin' here?" The president of the club finally approached your table, not acknowledging you as he spoke to Juice, "Your kind ain't welcome 'round here."

You scoffed loudly and rolled your eyes, men never ceased to amuse you when they slapped their dicks out to everyone they had the chance to. Juice looked at you with wide eyes when the man turned to you now, "Somethin' the matter with you, doll?"

Your skin prickled with rage and you looked the man in his eyes as you leaned close and whispered, "Do you really wanna find out?"

You stared the man down for what felt like the blink of an eye and ages all at once; when he finally answered you, you quite literally felt your restraint disintegrate, "Let the adults handle their business, sweetheart, and maybe when I'm done with my discussion with your boyfriend, I can show ya a real man."

Your fork was off the table immediately, and you stabbed it right through his hand, and into the wooden tabletop. He screamed in pain and surprise, his friends turned quickly, but you were already on your feet, kicking him in the face and ripping the fork out when you noticed it was what was keeping him from hitting the floor. Then, you grabbed him by his hair and yanked him up, "Don't move!"

You barked at them, glaring harshly; Juice stared at you, almost starstruck. He quickly pulled out his phone to take a picture, "Don't fucking move or this fork is getting shoved down you're president's throat!"

You yelled again when someone tried to reach for something, "Me, and my 'boyfriend', are just passing through. We're not here for trouble, but I sure as fuck will give you that and more if you're going to be like that."

You slammed the man's head into the table when he tried to yank from your steel grip, and Juice noticed a look in your eyes he'd never seen before: this was exciting you. Having all these men, himself included, pinned under your thumb like you were the scariest thing they'd ever seen. Your (E/C) eyes were cold, and you were holding every person in there hostage, "She's not bluffing."

The president groaned, gasping when you tossed him by his hair across the aisle between the tables, "If any of you talk to another woman the way this bastard just spoke to me, I'll skin you alive."

You swore to them, tilting your head to the side as they continued to stand stark still, even after you'd sat back down. You blinked in confusion, looking at Juice, "Boyfriend, huh?"

You blushed deeply and rolled your eyes, looking back at the men at the bar, "What the fuck are you still doing standing there? You may go now."

...

"Jax, I'm telling you, it was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen." Juice told his friend on the phone, listening to the sound of the running shower in the bathroom, "I'm almost one-hundred percent positive she's going to have a fan club now because every last one of them looked like they couldn't tell if she was scary sexy or just scary."