6

"So, I hear our favorite girl went to college

"So, I hear our favorite girl went to college." Tig sat down beside you and smiled, "For what?"

"I dropped out, I didn't even graduate." You rolled your eyes and chuckled, "It doesn't matter."

"Sure it does, lass." Chibs sat down on the other side of Juice, who was to your left, "You almost went the career route."

You sighed heavily and had one of the prospects pour you a shot, "I went for music production, it didn't pan out."

Tig gasped, "You went to school to play music? (Y/N) what do you mean it didn't pan out?"

He could remember how well you sang and shredded on the guitar, and he frowned when your eyes grew glassy. Chibs frowned too, not liking that look on your face. Juice placed a hand over yours as you answered, "I love you guys, but it isn't something I like talking about."

You said softly, tossing back the shot and rising to your feet to go to the bathroom, "I'll be back."

They watched you walk away and Juice looked at Tig, "The effect you have on women is absolutely incredible."

Tig rolled his eyes, "I was just trying to talk to her."

"I wonder if how clipped she was being was indicative of the fact that she didn't want to talk about it." Juice looked over at Chibs, "You're not innocent either."

"I'm going to apologize, don't get so protective on me." Chibs laughed, rising to his feet, "And I won't badger her anymore."

You stood in the bathroom and looked at your reflection, taking a deep breath to calm down. You yelped when there was a sudden knock at the door, so you flushed the toilet and pulled it open, "Hey, Chibby."

You whispered, smiling at him as he leant on the door jam, "You alright, darlin'?"

You nodded, "Yeah, I'm okay."

He nodded some and placed a hand on your shoulder, "I'm sorry we were crawling up your arse about all that."

"It's okay." You kissed his cheek softly, "I forgive you."

His eyes shined and he ruffled your hair, "You're a good girl, kiddo."

He walked with you back over to the bar and Tig gave you a tight hug, "Sorry, sweetie."

"'S okay, Tigger."

He smiled, mind wandering to when you called him 'Uncle Tigger', and he sighed. He wondered where the time had gone, "I'll make it up to ya kid by: leavin' you alone now."

He patted your head and tugged a winking Chibs away, leaving you with Juice, "Are you alright?"

He asked you, furrowing his eyebrows in concern. You smiled sadly and nodded, "Yeah, college just wasn't for me."

"Do you still play?"

You nodded slowly, "Every now and then, yeah. But it, makes me think about who I might've been if I hadn't dropped out, and then I get weepy."