8

"Damn

"Damn." Juice said appreciatively, walking into your room, "That dress looks fucking incredible on you."

"What? This old thing?" You asked, twirling slowly to show off how it hugged your curves, "It's nothing, I wear it all the time."

He walked over to place his hands on your hips, eyes still raking over your body. You blushed deeply, knowing that he was looking at you with more than just the desire to get his dick wet; Juice ran his hands up your sides now, "I love it."

He bit his lip, hands moving back to grab handfuls of your ass through the ruched material. The navy blue stood out against your (S/C) skin, and the ruched fabric accentuated every rise and fall of your curves. You smirked a little and pressed your chest against his, "Yeah? Wanna know the best part about it?"

He smirked a little back, nodding, "Obviously, I wanna know the best part."

Slowly, you rose to your tiptoes, placed your hands on his chest, and whispered in his ear, "I'm not wearing any panties."

Juice's fingers dug into your ass and he shuddered, "You're such a little tease."

He whispered back, starting to pull the hem of our dress up to your waist. You giggled softly, knowing damn well that you were, "Yeah? What are ya gonna do about it?"

Juice hummed thoughtfully, smirk growing, "I think I'm gonna fuck ya real good, and leave ya wet with your cum."

You shivered, raising your leg to wrap it loosely around his waist while you pulled yourself onto your desk, "Don't threaten me with a good time."

You simpered, tilting your head back when he pressed his hard-on against your bare pussy. You could feel the heat of his shaft through his jeans, and Juice rutted his hips into yours roughly, "Do you know how lucky I feel to be able to do this at all?"

Juice whispered hotly in your ear, making you shiver in delight. A smirk spread across your face and you hummed, "I do, but I want ya to tell me anyways."

He laughed a little, nipping at your skin and undoing his pants, "Oh yeah? Lucky for you, I have no problem telling you how lucky I am to have ya."

Juice pulled away enough to look at you, running the pad of his thumb along your bottom lip. He gazed at you with dark eyes, taking every bit of you in with a smirk on his lips. You hummed, smirking back, "Prove it."

He dropped his jeans, then his boxers, "I intend to."

He replied, grabbing a condom out of his kutte; you hummed again and took it from him, making him give you a confused look when you tossed it across the room, "I'm clean, and I've got the implant."

"And if I'm not clean?"

"You're not?"

"No, I'm clean." Juice chuckled a little, biting his lip when your soft fingers wrapped around his cock, "A-are you sure you don't want me to wear one?"