19

"(Y/N)!" Jax said happily, getting off his bike and helping Tara off next, "How was the trip?"

He approached you for a hug when your bike stopped thundering, and gasped in betrayal when you lightheartedly shoved him aside and hugged Tara tightly. Juice laughed and hugged his brother, "Where's Opie?"

You asked, smiling brightly as Tara hugged you tighter, "He's on his way, he wanted to stop and drop some flowers off to Donna."

You took a deep breath, smiling sadly before pulling away to give Jax a hug, "The trip was fine, we watched fireworks last night."

"We did more than that last-" You gave Juice a withering look which made him purse his lips, trying not to laugh as he looked to the side now, "Yeah, the fireworks were cool."

Jax looked back and forth between the two of you and chuckled some, "You stink, Princess."

He said, smirking at you and moving back quickly when you got ready to punch him in the stomach, "You sure it's not your upper lip that stinks from kissing Clay's ass all the time?"

The blond man gasped and looked at Tara, who bursted into laughter along with Juice. Upon realizing he was gonna get no defense from her, he rolled his eyes and chuckled, "That was good, I'll give it to you."

"Do you even have a comeback from that one?" You quipped, chuckling as he gave you a side hug, "Thanks Jackson."

"Ew, don't call me that." Jax smirked, "You're Princess, and I'm Pookie remember?"

You laughed and Juice looked at you now, "'Pookie?'"

Tara spoke, "That's what they called each other when we were kids, but if I remember right he graduated from 'Pookie' to 'Jackass' when we were twelve."

"I never liked 'Jackass.'" Jax said, "So, I'd rather be called the (arguably, more embarrassing alternative) 'Pookie.'"

Juice chuckled and looked up when he heard the familiar rumbling of Opie's bike approaching, and he laughed when you let out an excited whoop. He shook his head in amusement when you ran out in the street and started jumping and waving your arms like a madwoman. You took a deep breath and cheered loudly, making Opie shake his head at you and point at the sidewalk, "Get your ass over there you're gonna get hit by a truck!"

"I am INFALLIBLE!" You jumped up and down, "I am immortal!"

He laughed and rolled his eyes at you, coasting to a stop beside the rest of you guys' bikes, and when he was off it you ran to him and hugged him tightly. Opie smiled and hugged you back, arms looping around your waist, "Sorry I'm late, I stopped by to see Donna and catch her up."

You smiled sadly at him, "Where is she buried? I'll have to go see her."

After telling you where Donna was buried at, then he takes a deep breath, "Are you pregnant yet?"