10

Once the dishes were finished and put away in the cabinets, you told Juice that you wanted to take a shower, which made him smirk, "Want some company?"

"Having sex in the shower is dangerous." You teased him, smirking a little to yourself as you started down the small hallway to the bedroom, "But, if you promise to make it worth the possible head injury, then, of course, I want company."

He was already following behind you, excited to have you again after a long day of being on the road. His stupid smirk only grew, "Baby, if ya even get close to fallin' I promise you I'll catch ya."

You blushed deeply, leaning over the tub once you both were in the bathroom and turning the hot water on to let it heat up, "Oh yeah?"

He nodded, leaning in when you were standing up straight and facing him, "Yeah."

You placed a finger on his lips just before they were on your own, and you smiled slowly, "I'm not kissing you until we're both sans garlic breath, sorry Juicy."

You turned back around and watched him in the mirror as you turned the faucet on long enough to wet the bristles of your toothbrush. He groaned but stood beside you to brush his teeth, "I don't like you when you're a tease."

You laughed around the stem of your toothbrush, "Shut up, don't act like it doesn't make you more ready to fuck me up."

Juice laughed at the sound of your voice, "Didn't anyone ever tell you not to talk with your mouth full?"

Your eyebrow twitched and you raised an eyebrow at him, spitting the toothpaste into the sink and turning the faucet back on to rinse the sink and your toothbrush, "My mouth isn't full yet, Ortiz."

He took a deep breath and grabbed your jaw with his left hand, tilting his head to the side, "You telling me you want your mouth filled?"

You looked deeply into his eyes and nodded, "Yeah."

He smirked and let go of your jaw before turning to face the mirror to brush his teeth. You hopped in the shower after undressing so you could wash the stink off yourself before the two of you did anything. You heard him just on the other side of the frosted door, taking his time solely to tease you. It made your knees weak as you processed the effect he had on you; your body was reacting quickly to just the thought of Juice's hands on your bare skin again; slick coated your entrance as more time passed, and when you were about to jump out to take matters into your own hands, he finally slid the door open and stepped inside the tub.

Juice didn't touch you right away, practically able to smell your arousal thanks to the heat and steam in the shower, the scent only grew thicker as he took his sweet time. He watched you scrub your shoulder with a rag, trying to divert your attention from the predator looming behind you and gauging your every move, "Why so tense, gorgeous?"

He whispered, resting his hands on your hips and pressing his boner against the small of your back; a shudder ran up your spine, "I just want you to hurry up and touch me, baby."