Cheater 🟥 Colby

WARNING SUICIDE, SELF HARM, DRUGS.               

I get home and walk into mine and my boyfriends room and pick out some cute sleepwear

I hop in the shower and turn on my Spotify playlist. I start to wash my hair when Colby comes in and joins me. "Hey baby" I say to him as I turn around to rinse my hair. "Hey babygirl" he kisses me. I get out and dry myself off and change into my pajamas. I walk into our room and go to sleep. Right before I drift to sleep. I hear Colby's phone ring. I stay "asleep" and listen to the conversation .

Hold on one minute" Colby says as he says my name "okay she's asleep what do you want babygirl?" My heart sank and I started silently crying. "Hey daddy can we FaceTime please" the girl asks "of course babygirl" he responds. I couldn't believe what I was hearing he was cheating on me right infront of me. "Hey daddy I got a surprise for you" "ooh let's see it" he gasps "is that a new lingerie oh baby you have me bricked wanna see". "Please daddy" the girl says "oh damn daddy your so big (moan" at this point I just wanted to yell at him and her.

  I snuck my phone and started recording me crying and the audio. "Shit baby I'm gonna have to jack off if you don't stop" he then starts groaning and I knew he was jacking off "what would you do if she found out" asks the girl "I'm gonna leave her tomorrow after I get one last fuck out of her you know I never loved her just her body" that broke me I then turned over to face him but I had my eyes squinted so far it looked closed so I could see what happened but colby just slowly turned me back over.

The next morning:

"Goodmorning babygirl I made breakfast in bed for you" he says kissing my head. I lost it. "FUCK YOU COLBY AND YOUR LITTLE WHORE YOU LIKE TO FUCK WHILE I SLEEP" "what are you talking about he says sitting down and rubbing leg. I played the video. "Baby about that I-I just uh I needed to relieve myself"  I showed him my wrists which were covered in blood from me cutting them so much "yn I didn't know okay I was rushed"

I ran out of the house grabbed some weed and smoked until my heart was over double the beats per minute and my eyes were as red a solo cup

I was about to jump off when suddenly I was stopped by Colby "yn if you go I go" he says              

I jump the last thing I hear is Colby yelling my name....