Threesome Dylan, Colby

Btw if dylan doesn't want to be sexualized please let me know ASAP

Ileave target with Dylan and Colby and head to the mall. "Alright since you boys most likely don't wanna go to VS then go to where ever you want meet me at Chick-fil-A in 2 hour" I say heading to Victoria Secret "right bye" Dylan says as he drags Colby to foot locker. I head into VS and go straight to the back where the lingerie is i look around and grab some matching pink, black, and red sets. I go to the changing room and grab a couple lingerie liners so I can try the panties on. I end up leaving VS with 3 black sets, 4 pink sets, and 4 red sets. I leave and head over to Spencer's.

"Hello welcome to Spencer's is there anything I can find for you" the nice store clerk asks me. "No thank you I'm just looking around" say back smiling. I head to the back and grab some blindfolds, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, a vibrator, and some vibrating panties. I look around and end up getting some more septum jewelry and nipple jewelry. I check out and the store clerk says "may I see your ID" i hand them my ID and they ring me up the cost is $200.56 and so I leave a 5 dollar tip for them.

I head over to the piercer and check in as I'm signing paper work they call me back. I follow to the back and take off my shirt. She examines my breasts and then puts pen marks on them. She talks me through the process of the piercing and aftercare of the piercing. "Okay do you want me to count down or do you just want to go for it" she asks me while unwrapping the clamps and needle while she sets the jewelry in the sanitizer "just go for it" I say. She lines the needle up and puts it though she leaves the plastic covering in there and does the same to the other side. She takes the jewelry out and puts it through. She puts little heart ends that says "fuck" "me". She puts some of the cleaning solution on it and the pain goes down a little. I sit in-front of the fan and let it blow on my breasts. I put my shirt on wave bye to everyone and leave heading to
chick -Fil-A.

I see Colby and Dylan walk up with some shoes from footlocker. They sit down at the table while I go order "can I get some chicken nuggets with a side of fry's and a chocolate milkshake, and also a chicken sandwich combo with a vanilla milkshake, and also an order of chicken strips and a medium order of fries." "It'll be right out" he says handing me an order number to put on the table. I sit down at the table "so what'd y'all get" I ask trying to spark conversation. "I just got a couple pairs of shoes and he did too" Dylan responds smiling at me. I see Colby get a little jealous and so I decide to put my hand on Dylans thigh to piss him off more. Colby looks at me and sighs jealous filled. The food comes to the table and we all start eating. When we get done we head to the car and I yell "shotgun".

Dylan gets in the back as Colby gets up front and immediately puts his hand on my thigh moving higher. "I'm still here you know" dylan said smacking Colby's shoulder. Colby ignores dylan and puts his hand in my pants and panties and rubs me. "C-colby what are y-you doing" I say grabbing the door and arm rest. He ignores and goes faster then slipping his fingers in me. I gasp when I lean my seat back so I can through my head back and it not look suspicious to bypassing cars. That's when I notice Dylan is hard. I lean over and put my hand in his pants and jerk him off. He pulls his pants down and he is HUGE and I mean huge at-least 8 inches I continue to jerk him off before he gets on his knees on the floor and puts his cock in my mouth. I start to suck him off and he grunts. "Fuck your so good at this" he saying grabbing my hair pushing me down farther and farther. My eyes start to water. Before I know it I feel a warm liquid that tastes like salt go down my throat. I swallow. He pulls out of my mouth and sits back in the seat. "Colby stop I'm gonna squirt" I say trying to get Colbys hand out of my pants. It doesn't work and he curls his fingers hitting my g-spot making me squirt in my pants and getting the seat wet. Colby then pulls out and laughs. As we pull into the gate of my house. I get out and immediately run in leaving the bags. Then I hear Dylan and Colby come in and they have the bags in hand. They set them on the floor and come upstairs to my room. Shutting the door locking it. And Dylan pushes me backwards onto the bed and he immediately kisses me while pulling off my pants and underwear and sticks his fingers inside of me and kisses down to my pussy and licks my clit faster than ever. "FUCK DYLAN" I yell grabbing his hair pushing his face in me farther while he curls his fingers in me. Colby comes over and kisses me as it turns into a rough make out. Then I cum on Dylan's face but that doesn't stop him from continuing to eat me out. Colby takes out his dick and shoves it in my mouth. Me and Colby are a moaning and groaning mess when I squirt on Dylan's face and he gets up wiping his face off and sticking his dick in me. I pull colby out of my mouth and I scream as I've never had anybody bigger than 3 inches inside of me (true story)

I'll finish this later