Too late🟥 TRIGGER WARNING

SUICIDE TW
  THIS TEACHES A LESSSON

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE BITCH" my dad yelled after I told him I wanted to unalive myself.  I went up to my room and packed all my stuff. Once I was done I left.

Now:

Colby and Stas are now dating. I starved myself, I quit drugs, I did everything for him for 4 years, and he got with her and not me. I had enough of it.

*knock knock*

"Can I come in colby we need to talk" "sure come in" he said. I entered the room and sat down "Colby I'm not trying to be like one of the toxic fans or anything, but i felt you needed to know. I starved myself for 2 weeks and did everything for you. I wanted you so badly and after I heard you and Stas were dating. I let go of myself again. I started drugs. My rooms a mess. I lost interest in everything. And I honestly don't know if I'm gonna live much longer. I need someone to prove I'm enough. I have a plan Colby." I tell him tearing up "get the fuck out my room. You aren't going to come in here and try and guilt trip me into leaving Stas she is the love of my fucking life" he yells pointing towards the door "colbs- I" I try and explain "GET THE FUCK OUT BITCH" he yells at me.

I run to my room and grab the blade and start to cut my wrist before I go I post one last post on everything.

Y/n.y/l/nxoxo (ex. Ally.Smithxoxo)

Liked by: y/nfanfxrever, allenmylee

Liked by: y/nfanfxrever, allenmylee. and 100,000 more

Comments:
Y/nfanfxrever: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!

Y/nmyqueen: what does this mean. Are you okay

Samgolbach: I'm coming over

Katrinastuartoffical: what's going on

Load more....

That was it I'm fading from reality and I start to feel happy once and for all

Colby's POV:

"Yeah she tried guilt trapping me into leaving you babygirl" I tell Stas. All of a sudden a stretcher and doctors come into my room "where is she" they ask  "across the hall" j say confused but after they opened the door I wasn't confused anymore. She fell through with it.

Skip 3 hours...

I get a call from the hospital "hello are the friends there" "yes they are" I respond putting on speaker "we have news about y/n. I'm so sorry but she didn't make it. She passed in the middle of stitching her wrists up". Everyone bursts into tears. This was my fault I blamed her for guilt trapping me but she was telling the truth

The lesson is: no matter what someone is going through you need to talk to them. Mental illness is not fake.