McMansion

Celestia

          Yesterday went by in a blur. I don't know how many times I cried, pigged out on leftover junk food from two nights ago, and then cried some more. I felt so shitty, but most of all, I felt stupid as fuck. I haven't gotten out of bed at all today, except to pee or eat. I had coffee this morning to try to keep myself awake but my body just rejected it. I was upset at myself and I didn't know how I was going to get out of this mindset.
"Alright, get up Celestia, you need to at least take a shower, you can't lay here all day."
"Why not, I have nothing better to do anyway." I groan as I flip onto my stomach and bury my face in the pillows.
"Okay, why don't we go out tonight, you, me, and Steph, we can all get super cute and wear lavish outfits and even rent a limo, just so we can go to Mcdonald's or some other fast-food restaurant.
"Okay, that actually sounds very tempting not going to lie." I lightly laugh.
"See? Come on Celestia, get up, you can't keep beating yourself up for the littlest things. You need a distraction that's what you need. I'll buy you all the food you want today if you get up."
"Mm, promise?" I grin.
"Yeah, yeah, I promise. Come on now, out of bed. You're body print is starting to form in it." she laughs.
          I laugh at her joke and push myself up.
"God damn, I look like a fought a raccoon," I say as I look at myself in the mirror across from the bed.
"Exactly, so go take a shower, get yourself something to eat, and when I get back from work I don't wanna see you moping in bed again."
"Yes, mother." I smile and roll out of the bed.
"I'll see you later bestie," she says as she leaves the room.
          I don't physically move until I hear her leaving out of the apartment.

          When I get in the shower, I take my time and wash my hair as well, as I comb my fingers through my hair, it calms me, just for a moment, until it reminds me of Ramon and I fight the urge to cry again. I was really going to be dehydrated at this rate if I didn't stop. I shake away the thought and continue with washing my hair. 

          After my shower, which took quite a while since I shaved as well, I patted myself dry, moisturized, and then walked back to the room to get my undergarments. I love that I can come over to Lucy anytime. We used to live together until I had enough for my own apartment, now she just leaves this room for guests, but she still has a few of my old things stored away for me. I grab a matching red lace set and slip them on. Then I take a pair of shorts and a crop top in black and put them on as well. As I brush out my hair and braid it into two large braids going back, I look at the mirror, but I'm not looking at myself. I'm looking at my phone on the nightstand. Something inside me is telling me to turn it on and call him. At least I can give him that. I at least owe him that for leaving in the first place without telling him anything. I place my brush down on the dresser and go to grab my phone off the nightstand. I turn it on and wait for the lock screen to load. When I put in my password. All the notifications come flooding my screen. There were many missed calls from Ramon and a few texts as well. I opened his last text. He texted that he missed me.

 He texted that he missed me