Send You My Love and Kisses

Celestia

"Do you think that she'll stay with you mom?"
"She'll be fine honey, it's a good thing she isn't clingy like you were as a child otherwise you leaving for the next three days was going to be nearly impossible." replies my mother as she bounces Aurelia.
"Alright, I just don't want her getting upset."
"She's good here. Isn't that right cutie, Grandma's gonna take good care of you." she smiles. Auri pats her hands on Madeline's cheeks and laughs.
"I'll see you in three days princess," I whisper to her before I kiss her cheek goodbye. "Don't buy her too many things mom, I know you."
"What? I will do no such thing," she grins. "Go, the girls are waiting for you, bye!"

          I shake my head and laugh before I leave. When I get in the passenger's seat, Rose drives off and we're on our way to the airport.

__________

"Did you arrive yet my queen?"
"Yes, I just got off of the jet and we're about to head to the hotel right now, we have time to kill before dinner so we're going to a spa," I reply to Ramon on the phone.
"Alright have fun,"
"I will, I love you,"
"Love you more and most."
"Damn," I say grinning.
"I win,"
"Yeah yeah, I'll see you," I say before I end the call.

"Celestia, you coming?"
"Yeah, I am, I was just on the phone with Ramon."
"Nope, nope you are not allowed to talk to him for the next three days," Lucy shakes her head.
"Alright, I won't," I smile as I follow behind her.

          We check in at the front desk and go up to the suite to put our things down before we go back down to the first floor where the spa was located.
"Where are you going C?"
"Oh, I'm just going to ask the front desk for something, I'll be right back," I say and quickly close the door behind me before they have a chance to question anything.
          I walk back down to the front desk and as her for a favor for later.

__________

"Welcome beautiful ladies! How may we assist you today?" smiles the lady at the front desk.
"We're all getting the ultimate spa package, thank you," says Rose.
"Alright, that will be a total of two hundred and ten dollars."
           Rose takes out her card and hands it over to the woman.
"Thank you," says the woman after she hands Rose her card back. "Have a lovely stay ladies!"
"Thank you!" we all say as another woman comes up and escorts us to different rooms. We all change into robes and then go into rooms where we were to get our massages. After our massages, we were taken to another large room for manicures and pedicures.

"This hotel is so beautiful, I could stay here forever," says Lucy.
"I know right!" agrees Lilly as she lays down on the lounge chair.
"What colors are you getting C?"
"White and gold. You?" I ask Steph.
"I'm going for a bold blue," she replies as she picks up a nail color.
"Nice," I nod in approval.
          Five women then show up and they sit in the seats next to each of us. They first ask us to lay flat on the loungers and after, they put face masks on our faces. Then they begin doing our nails.

__________

"Stay still C, I'm almost done," says Lucy as she curls the last few strands of my hair and then begins to pin them back and away from my face.
"Sorry, I'm just moving my hand too much," I reply, placing the makeup brush in my hand down on the dresser. Lucy pins a few more curls up as I move onto my eyeliner and mascara.
"There, all done!" she then says as she places both her hands on my shoulders.
"It's beautiful, as always, thank you, Lu,"
"Of course," she says and starts to take out the hair rollers from her hair.

          After I finish the rest of my makeup, I get up and grab my heels to slip them on. I only had to wait a few minutes before they were finished and grabbed their bags and heels as well. We took the elevator up to the top floor where La Pergola was. It was breathtaking and we look around in awe as the hostess ushers us to the large seating area with what I thought of as the best view. We sit down, and as another woman comes up, we order drinks, then look through our menus after we thank her as she walks away.

"I have a surprise for you all," I state after I swallow the last bit of my shrimp.
"A surprise?" questions Rose.
"Yep, just a little something as a thank you, I don't know what I'd do without you girls. Lu, you picked me up when I was at my lowest. Steph, you made my college experience way more interesting than it ever will be and brought me out of my shell. Rose, you have done so much for me and stuck by me no matter what, even though you didn't really know me at first. And Lilly, you're gonna be my sister-in-law! And even though we've only met this year, you've embraced me with nothing but kindness. So thank you guys, for being there for me then and now."
"Awe, you're gonna make me cry, I can't ruin my mascara we have to take pictures later," sniffs Lucy.
          I turn to face her and laugh a little as I give her a side hug.
"Alright, alright, no more sappy speeches. I'll be right back," I say and get up from the table, squeezing by her. I go to the hostess and ask her for the boxes I had the concierge bring up earlier. She pulls them from behind the podium and hands them over to me. I thank her and then make my way back to the table. Once I sit back down in my place, I hand each of them their boxes with their names on it. They raise their brows in confusion.
"Open them," I say nodding towards the boxes.
          Lilly starts to open up hers first and the rest follow.
"Omg! This is so cute!" she exclaims.
"I never formally asked you all but I think you knew this was coming."
"Awe thanks C!" grins Lucy as she holds up her maid of honor glass.
          Each of their boxes had a glass, a candle, another robe with their roles and names on the back that included a matching eye mask, and a necklace.
"You really know how to propose C. Maybe I should take you from Ramon myself," laughs Rose.
"As if he'd even let you try," grins Steph.
"Thank you Celestia. This means so much to me to be your bridesmaid." says Lilly as she clutches her box.
"You're welcome! And of course! You're not only my friend, you're family!" I smile.

__________

"Alright, I know we said you weren't allowed to talk to Ramon for the these three days but he's just so childish and cute and totally in love with you, I have to let this one slip." says Rose and she hands me over her phone. I take it from her and put it to my ear.
"Ramon?"
"Hey, baby."
"What's up? Are you okay?"
"I'm having the time of my life right now, but, I wanted you too see something from where you were."
"See what?" I ask.
"Look out the window and look at the sky," he said.

          I did as I was told and gasp. I could not hold in my wide grin as I saw the smoke writing in the sky.

"Sending you my love and kisses as promised."