Chapter One

Xiao Zhan's POV

"Daddy!!!" I woke up feeling a weight on my body, "Wake Up!!" "Today we're going to A Ling's house!!" A Yan and A Yin said as excitingly shook me. 

My 6 years old twins A Yan and A Yin are waking me up, eagerly waiting for me to get all of us ready to visit their 5 years old cousin Jin Ling along with my Shijie's family and my Shidi. 

"Morning you too, what time is it now ??" I asked sitting up with a little stretch. "Almost 7 AM," A Yan said, "Come on Daddy let's go" A Yin ran up to the door. "Alright, you two, let's get ready," I said as they pulled me into the bathroom. I helped them with a bath with bubbles and rubber duckies before joining them inside the bathtub as it turns into a bubble fight party. 

"Hahaha, daddy your hair looks funny." A Yin laughs at my bubble hair made by A Yan, "Hehe it's cool right " A Yan said crossing his arms looking proud, while I just smile at their actions, "Yan-Ge, let's show Rulan when we get there!" he cutely said, laughing on my lap.

"Alright it's time to go boys, or we'll be late. Rulan's waiting remember ?" I went out of the bathtub and rinse off the bubbles. "Let's hurry Ge!" A Yin said as both of them quickly wash off the bubbles and head off to their rooms. "No running in the bathroom boys," I told them before letting them out of my room. 

Yes, we all bath in my room, because it had a bathtub, large enough to fit all of us.

After the bath, I simply wear an oversized turtle neck with blue ripped jeans as it's the family color coupling week, and we decided on white for this week's color. 

"Daddy, how do we look ?" both A Yan and A Yin came in wearing oversized white sweaters that match mine. "Looking good you two, now let's have breakfast. What should we eat today ??" I sat patting their heads as we all went to the kitchen that's connected to the dining room. 

"Sunnyside Up!" A Yin said excitingly, "with a smiling face!" A Yan adds in with the same energy, "Coming right up" I chime in starting to cook, while they prepare the tables. 

"Alright sunny side up with a smiling face has complete" I lay them all with a grand entrance while A Yan and A Yin wait eagerly. "Come let's eat!" I said then we all ate. 

"Daddy, can we stay over with A Ling???" A Yan asked, "let's ask A Ling when we get there, alright? Now finish up your breakfast, it's almost time to go," I said as they all finish up their breakfast. After washing the dishes, "Boys, let's go." I called out as I pick up the car keys and my phone. "We're ready!!" A Yin said, then we all head off to Shijie's house.

*Time Skip*

As I opened up the car, "Come on di, let's go!!" A Yan grabbed A Yin, and rushed to the main door, eagerly knocking on the door yet also patiently waiting for it to open. As I got there, "ZhanZhan! YanYan! YinYin! Good to see you all." Xuan Lu Jie greeted us at the front door, hugging us when we got there. 

"Good to see you too Shijie, where's Cheng ?" "Aunty, where's A Ling ??" we asked, "Let's head in first, everyone's in the living room." she escorted us in, then the twins went zoom zoom as they saw A Ling in the living room. 

"Zhan! you made it!" my Shidi Zhou Cheng gave me a bro hug, "the twins are still energetic as usual too." he adds in. "they sure are, what time they woke you up this morning ?" Shijie asked joining us on the couch, "proximity 7 AM" I sigh sitting on the couch. "A Ling woke up at 7 too," Shijie chuckles, "let me guess they jumped on you ?" our fam's peacock, shijie's husband, Yuchen chimes in, "hey peacock, and yep they did." I teasingly said giving him a side bro hug, "still with that nickname Zhan" peacock sighed sitting beside Shijie on the couch next to mine and Cheng's. "well you are the fam's peacock" we all laugh out. 

Shijie then went to the kitchen, to brew tea for us and finish up the cookies she made earlier. "By the way, Zhan, have you heard about the new CEO ?" Zhou Cheng suddenly asked earning mya and Yuchen's attention, "no, what about it ?" I said. 

I, Zhou Cheng, and Yuchen worked at the same company, just a different branch according to our places. I worked on the main Wang Corporations branch in Gusu, while Zhou Cheng in Yunmeng, and; lastly Yuchen in Lanling. As one of the biggest companies. Wang Corporations has branches in almost everywhere, the three of us used to work on the Yunmeng Branch till I got moved into the main company branch and Yuchen to the Lanling branch. 

"I heard they're changing the CEO, you're on working in the main, thought you knew about it." he adds said, "guess it slipped off my mind." I laugh it off. "Well, it's all over our branch, which means it could be that rumored new heir." Yuchen chimes in. 

"Rumored heir ?" I questioned, "gosh Zhan, you worked too much." Zhou Cheng buzzed in. 

"the rumored heir, the rumored second Wang Jade. They said that he was supposed to take over the CEO chair years ago, but he denied the offer, leading to his brother as the CEO Wang Hai Kuan. Rumor has it that the CEO can't handle all the branches alone after the father died which was 5 years back, so he'll soon take over the main CEO with his fiancé which is this year." Yuchen explained briefly while I suddenly froze. 

'the Wang Jades? 5 years back? that's when...' as I paled up, absorbing the new information, which are drilling holes in my thoughts.

"Zhan? You alright ?" Zhou Cheng waves his hand on my face. "Huh? what ?" I snapped out, 

"I said, the rumored heir is the second Wang Jade, he's taking over the main branch." Yuchen summarizes. 

"Zhan, you froze, sure you're alright?" Zhou Cheng worried. 

"No I'm good," I said assuring them, "You sure ?"

"yeah, it's just that they reminded me about the incident 5 years ago."