The man

I got scared so I just laid there in silence. What felt like hours was just a few minutes. I finally got up and made sure Dan wasn't awoken.

"What do you want?" I whispered.

"I want you sweet cheeks." He replied.

"Fat chance" I replied as I turned around and went to lay back down.

"Make this easier for yourself and cooperate."

"No."

"Fine." he said as he yanked my arm and dragged me into the thick, dark trees. I tried to yank my arm back but his grip was too strong. I was curious on what he wanted so I waited. A few minutes later he pushed me against a tree. Oh. So that's what he wants.

"Screw you." I said.

"That's exactly what I plan to do to you" he replied. He just made me sick. I kneed him in the stomach and punched him in the face. I ran until I saw Dan laying in the distance. As I was near him I felt someone pull my hair and pull me to the ground. Who does he think he is? Before I could do anything he was trying to kiss me. Oh hell no. I kneed him and pushed him off of me. I got up and ran to Dan. He was still sleeping. I got to him this time and shook him until he woke up.

"This man tried to rape me!" I told him. "He's still there." This woke Dan up right away.

"Where is he now?" Dan asked. I pointed to where I left him. As I pointed he came out.

----------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter!!! What's going to happy?!?!

Comment ideas here!!!!!!!!!

Til next time
Xoxo