The fight

He was in complete and udder shock. He just stood there. He didn't say anything for a while. Nothing was said.

"I guess you're not living with me anymore?" He finally broke the silence. That pissed me off.

"Is that what you wants? Well screw that I'll do whatever I want and you can't tell me different!" I yelled in his face. I can't stand him but I'll do anything to prove him wrong.

"Why won't you just leave!" He screamed at me. I need to teach him how my people work. We don't give up ever and we never ever let people boss us around. Giving in to someone is like selling your soul of to the devil.

"Go to hell!" I shouted back.

"I'm already in hell and you're the devil" he said. Ouch. That hurt.

"I am and u sold your soul to me." I said. That backfired on him and I could see it in his eyes that he knew it too.

"Well you're a fat, ugly, girly girl that doesn't know when she's not wanted" he spat at me.

"I am not fat or ugly and I don't care what you say. I know you don't want me around I'm not oblivious and I don't care about what comes out of your mouth" I said.

"Well you obviously care about what goes in it" he said. I knew he was talking about what happened at the party. That made me mad because it was kinda true.

"I don't care just get out. You can stop judging until you look in the mirror and judge yourself.

-------------------

Sorry for the short chapter!!!!!

Comment your ideas here!!!!!!

Till next time
Xoxo