The truth

Dan's pov

*** 1 day later***

Where is she? Did she leave? Why isn't she answering me? I was interrupted by a knock on the door. I opened it to see Keera standing there with her baggy jeans, cartoony shirt, tennis shoes and glasses. I never did like glasses on anyone.

"I know you like Alex and you want to get her out of here so bad and that's just outrageous" she said. Well she wasn't lying and she obviously doesn't know what I have to say.

"I-" I quickly shut up when I lost the words that I was going to say. I have nothing to say.

"I don't want to hurt her and I want to be better for her if I can. If I can't well then she deserves better so she should leave" I finally found the words. I heard something in the closet as I said that. What was that?

ALEX POV

I was hiding in the coat closet listening to music when I heard a knock at the door. I wonder who it is? I took my earbuds out and pressed my ear against the closet door.

"I know you like Alex and you want to get her out of here so bad and that's just outrageous" I heard someone say. I recognized her voice it was Keera. What is she talking about? Why would he try so hard to kick me out if he likes me? Why is he acting so weird lately?

"I-" I heard Dan say but he didn't finish. Interrupted my thoughts for nothing. What was he going to say?

"I don't want to hurt her and I want to be better for her if I can. If I can't well then she deserves better so she should leave" I heard him say. right as he said that I gasped quickly trying to keep the noise from escaping my mouth.

------------------

Sorry for the short chapter!!!!!

Comment your ideas here!!!!!

Till next time
Xoxo