What now?

---------------

Photo is Alex.

---------------

It's... Dan. What is he doing here isn't he busy hooking up with that slut. whatever. it's none of my business. I didn't respond to him even though he already knows I'm here. I am in the shower after all.

"I know your in there!" he said as he knocked on the door. "I'm coming in!" he said as he barged in. I didn't move I just kept sobbing. he opened the shower door. great he can see me but not if I turn around so I did. Even though he turned me around, I still tried to avoid eye contact.

"I knew you'd fall for me." I can't believe that just came out of his mouth. he obviously sees that I'm crying. he can be so mean.

"Leave me alone" I blankly said. He wouldn't leave. he shut the water off. I picked up my weight and went to my room. I started to change and I heard him knock on my door. I ignored him and ran to lock it. luckily I got there in time. I took my makeup off but it was hard since it was smeared all over my face.

I picked up my guitar and set it up. I started to play "Break Your Heart" by "Taio Cruz" and then I started singing even though my voice was still stuttery.

***

When I was feeling a little better I got up, changed and got myself presentable to go out. who wouldn't want to get away from him?

I got on my motorcycle, and took off.

***

I went to my hang out and luckily no one was there. Patrick gave me a key for a time like this. he's so nice, but nice ain't my type.

I got inside and went on the drums. the drums is probably my favorite instrument.

I played for a little while until the door opened and a cute boy walked in and I didn't really notice so I just kept playing the drums as he walked over to me.

"You're pretty good you know that" he said. I just ignored him and kept playing until he grabbed my arm so that I would stop playing and pay attention to him.

"Excuse me miss I'm just here to play an instrument" he said.

"Well then go do as you say you're going to do find one an play it there everywhere! but don't you dare touch me or stop me from playing!" I spat at him.

"Well I can't promise that. by the way my name is Josh."

"Good for you. Now leave me alone."

"Aren't you going to tell me your name?"

"That's funny."

"Really how?"

"I ain't giving you shit."

"Really..."

"Yeah really."

"Well I guess I'll just have to get it out of you then."

***

Sorry if you didn't like this chapter!

Plz comment your ideas here!

Til next time xoxo