Trying to escape

Alex pov

Trying to escape from reality, memories, feelings, and life in general. If I could you bet I would.

What do I do? What can I do? I heard someone walking to the closet door. I pushed myself to the darkest corner as quickly and quietly as possible. I put my hand over my mouth and all I could do was wait. I sat there. Against a wall hiding from a boy that had confessed his feelings to a girl who is not me. I wish he had said it to me and not her.

"I think I should go" Keera said. She saved me once again.

"Yeah I think that'd be best" Dan replied. I heard the door open and close. I heard Dan walk into his room. I slowly opened the door on my knees. I peeked my he's out the door and checked for him. He wasn't in sight. I stood up and looked for him. Is he in his room? I heard him pacing around his room and I peeked my head around the door. He had his hands on his neck pacing around his room. He plopped onto the bed while mumbling something that I couldn't really understand.

"Come on let's go have fun" I said with a small smile. His head darted in my direction. I turned around and grabbed my leather jacket, helmet and keys. I got on my motorcycle and left. I see Dan in my mirror catching up to me. I won't let that happen. I smile and and go faster.

***

After about a couple of hours of racing and having fun I looked around and we were in the country side. I wonder where we are? Who cares? We're having fun thats all that matters. I decided to do some tricks. Dan also did some tricks. We rode as much as our little hearts desired.

-------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter!!!!
I'm also sorry I kinda abandoned wattpad for a little while but I'm back and I'm going to try to stay up to date with this book.

I think I might put some mythological creatures in this story or write a new story with mythological creatures. Please tell me what you think I should do!!! I would really like some of your guy's opinions!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
Or whatever your religion is have a great celebration!!!!!!

Comment your ideas here!!!!

Till next time
Xoxo