The party

I don't know what to think. I felt water on my face. Am I crying? I fell against the wall and they looked up for a second to see who was there. I covered my face and ran the other way.

I didn't care where I was going I just needed to get away. I heard someone chasing me but I saw a room and headed toward it. I ran in and shut it behind me. I ran to the corner of the room, curled up into a ball and cried. I heard the door open but I hoped if I stayed silent and stayed in the shadows that the person would not find me. I heard footsteps coming in and I didn't want to look. The person came to me and put their hand on my knee. I felt the person let go and heard the person walk away.

How dare they not ask if I'm alright?!

"Hey! you don't even ask if I'm alright! what's wrong with you?! you are such a jerk!"

They stayed silent. why won't they answer me!

"F YOU! YOU ARE SUCH A GRASS-WHOLE!"

They still didn't answer. It was too dark to see their face or body for that matter. I heard them saying something like,"sorry" or something but I didn't care I just started to cry again.

"Please just leave me alone." I managed to say in between sobs. The person left the room and closed the door behind them.

***

Someone came in. I wonder what time it is. It's been a while. I didn't bother looking up cause I didn't care. I'm done with people. This is why I was always alone in school.

I kept quiet so they wouldn't hear me. I stayed curled up and tried to fall asleep.

"Are you okay?"

Honestly no. but I wasn't going to show it so I didn't respond.

The person put there hand on my arm and said,"You'll find someone new to crush on and then get crushed again."

I think I know who it is. but then everything went dark.

***

I woke up in the corner of a room. what happened? Then all the memories flooded back. Oh yeah. It was still dark so I got up. I walked outside and Dans motorcycle is still here. He must've gotten drunk and fallen asleep. like I care. I got on my motorcycle and drove around for a while.

***

I went home after a while. When I went inside it reminded me of Dan. I went in the shower and cried so if he did come home he wouldn't hear me. which is good I did that cause a few minutes later someone walked through the door. I'm not sure if I locked the door but it wouldn't matter cause I'm still in my clothes. I forgot to take them off. whoops.

I hear the door to the bathroom open and someone say,"Hello?"

I just say there and didn't answer.

"Are you okay?" I recognize that voice, it's...

-----------------------------

Sorry if you didn't like this chapter.

Comment your ideas here!

Remember I will consider all ideas in order to make this a good book!

Til next time.