The drawing

I woke up laying on my drawing. oh. my. god. it was a drawing of the boys. with pink hearts around it. That is not true is it? I looked at the time it's 3:00a.m. Only 2 hours past by still a couple more to go. The boys barged in and said,"what you doing?!?!"

"Nothing, nothing!" I said as I tried to hide the drawings cause I'm a really good drawer so it's noticeable that it's them.

Dan held me while Jake took the picture I drew. His jaw fell as he examined the picture I drew. I held my head in shame."I want to take shower can you let go of me?" I asked him but I don't think he heard me.

"What is it jake?" Dan asked.

"I...don't...know"jake said.

I struggled in Dans grip as I said,"can you let go!" I kicked backward not knowing what I was kicking but when he flinched I realized I kicked his soft spot. Well at least he noticed me right? he let go of me as he fell to the ground. I grabbed my drawing and locked it in my drawer. I like to keep a lock on the drawer. I got some towels and headed to the shower as I said,"don't try to get it. I'm coming back soon and then we can talk. unless you want to join."

"Sure I'll go!"Dan said excitedly. it was a joke did they not understand.

"No I want to go, you can't go if I go!" jake shouted at him. they kept bickering and screaming at each other. they were acting like children. I turned on the shower and went in.

***

I was about to come out but then I realized the door was open. how did the door open? I poked my head out to get my towel but it was gone. I forgot to lock the door. no wonder everything to cover up was gone. "Hey guys, where are my towels and clothes?!" I shouted.

All I heard was laughing. even my old clothes were gone. I'm just glad that the shower had a little chair in the corner. fancy if I might add. I turned on the water locked the door for the stall door for shower not bother to close the door to the bathroom. I guess I thought hopefully they will return my clothes. I turned on the shower head and pointed it at me. curled up into a ball and laying on my side made me tired.

***

I woke up to cold water splashing my skin. I felt myself shivering so I gathered my strength to get up and turn it off. It was really foggy in the bathroom. I could see all the fog through the door of the shower.

I tried to go back to sleep but then I realized that it was darker than before. I unlocked the door and poked my head out. The window was pitch black so I stepped out for a second to grab my phone it said 3:40 a.m.

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself. it was late so maybe they went to sleep. I didn't see any one in the hall so I grabbed my stuff and darted toward my room. right as I entered I noticed that both of them had tools on the floor and were sleeping thank goodness. I put my stuff down as quietly as I could and changed as fast as I could since I wasn't that wet anymore. They were in rolling chairs that were theirs so I quietly rolled them into his room which I never saw but it was amazing.

***

I woke up in a strange place. I don't remember where but there was no one here. I remember that I came into his room last night and checked it out I must have fallen asleep in here. I got up and went to my room. I looked over to see my dock clock and it said 7:16 a.m. I changed into some leggings and an over sized hoodie. brushed my hair and teeth and all that boring stuff too don't worry I'm not a pig.

I hung out in my room until I got a text from Patrick saying

Party my house tonight! come! everyone invited!

Peace out see u there! :)

I'm going. definitely. I got up and went to get dressed. I put on a black dress that was a little shorter than I expected. I put on make up and curled my hair. when I walked out the guys were on the couch watching a movie til I walked past them.

"Why are you all dressed up." Dan said as both of them were eyeing me down.

I didn't answer I just walked out the door they both came out by the time I had started my motorcycle. they were dressed up and looking hotter than ever. They got on their motorcycles as I drove off.

They followed me to Patricks house. I got off the motorcycle and greeted people as I walked around the house.

I found the kitchen after awhile but I found Dan making out with a barely dressed slut.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long boring chapter!

Comment your ideas here!

Til next time