First morning

I woke up early and couldn't fall back to sleep so I got up to get breakfast but I was in a large top and my underwear because I had totally forgotten that I was in an apartment I was sharing with boy. he walked in with jogging pants on but no shirt and I can guess he works out a lot. As I got some yogurt he turned on the light and I put my hand on the switch as fast as he turned it on and then I ran back to my room. I brushed my hair got some towels and was on my way to the shower when Dan said,"you dropped your yogurt."

"I'm coming."so I came out and started to eat my yogurt.

"Are you wearing anything else today."he said as he looked me up and down and added,"I'm not complaining just wondering."

I just rolled my eyes and finished my yogurt. I headed back to the shower and took my phone and dock in with me.

"I can join you if you want."

"Perv"I listened to my hardcore rock as I showered as I finished up I came out and blow dried my hair and straightened it. after that I put on booty shorts and a t-shirt that clung to my body and a beanie. I finally exited and went to my room and plugged my dock and phone back in my room. After that I was bored so I plugged in my stereo with my guitar and kept my door open because IDGAF. I started to play and I stopped once I noticed I had an audience.

"Can I help you?" I asked as I bit my lip piercings.

"No keep going your good."

"Thanks, but seriously I don't like to have an audience."

"Well to bad because you got my attention."

I just did a little trick for him. I kept playing angry songs until he spoke up and said,"Well aren't you an angry little thing. I honestly didn't expect that from you."

"Don't judge a book by its cover."

"I guess I shouldn't."

***

He just watched me for an hour and I decided to take a break. I sat down on my bed and he sat next to me making the bed dip toward him making me fall into him but he didn't mind. I put my head on his shoulder. I got up after a couple of minutes and put my guitar against the wall and kept unpacking. I felt his eyes on me. I finally asked,"Do you need something or are you happy staring at me."

"Nope I'm good here."

"Okay."That must've surprised him because he didn't say anything else."You know, egotistical maniac, that you were exactly what I was expecting. I just added egotistical maniac for fun."

"I'm probably not what you expected. what did you expect?"

"Typical player."

"Well that's kinda true but like they say don't hate the player hate the game."

I rolled my eyes at that. so egotistical and he knows it. I got my drawing book out and he grabbed it and started to flip through it while holding me back."Give it back!" he just ignored me. they were not the brightest drawings.

"These are good but quite depressing."

"That's how there made idiot." I finally grabbed hold of it and sat at my desk to draw. He hovered for a while then I finish my drawing.

"Your really good at drawing and the guitar what else."

"A lot more you'll soon know." I said as I put my drawings away and grabbed a new pair of skinny jeans and changed. he didn't bother me. he just stood there staring at me. I grabbed my leather jacket and said,"you coming or not."

"Yeah but let's take my motor cycle."he said as he grabbed his leather jacket and two helmets.

"You don't know where I want to go though."

"Then tell me."

"It's a surprise so we are taking separate motor cycles" I said as I grabbed my own helmet. little did he know that I drove a motorcycle too."Lets go, follow me."

---------------------------------------

Sorry if you didn't like this chapter.

Comment your ideas here.

Til next time.