The Princess' Assistant |part 14|

A/N: I was going to update this Monday but had gotten really sick and just couldn't, legit finish work half day and slept all day Tuesday. I'm still sick now but better.
Anyway I hope you all enjoy.

"I thought I had a fever dream, I met you

"I thought I had a fever dream, I met you. I thought I made the whole thing up because I was hearing your name call all over the palace," Marco overreacted to her appearance in the library. "Maybe it still is. Oh this is embarrassing. Did we meet in here and we searched for books on wolves to discover you're a crescent wolf or did I lose my last marble after centuries?"

Hayley deeply inhaled, giving him a dull look with her chin down. "It hasn't been that long," she said, walking closer to the vampire and he still looks as mythical as before.

"How do you measure long? In that or too? Because I measure it in too and it has been too long since you last visited me." Marco sassed, lifting a brow at her for an explanation and for a solid moment there she glared at him but couldn't help but laugh at his remark.

"I didn't think you'd even remember me. Or care. You hate my kind, remember?" Her big eyes looked at him with a slight taunt in them.

Marco began to walk, to where ever but Hayley followed him all the same. "I do. But after finding out your ancestry I felt like we bonded and then I felt dumped." The vampire in all black over dramatised.

"That would be completely understandable if the time frame hasn't been like a week ago." Hayley replied dryly but her amusement was shown on her face.

"Yes, and a week would have been fine if we didn't live under the same roof." Marco fought back and that was a pretty good point, Hayley would admit.

"This palace has like ten different roofs. And I've been busy. You could have come find me." Hayley bit back at him, showing him it was a two way street.