the critique

For once my insane ass was able to match the song to the chapter without even knowing the song first. I call that growth, lol. I hope you guys enjoy this 50% edited chapter. 💕

::The critique::

::The critique::

day one

Klaus was new to town and just wanted to find somewhere with a chill vibe. Somewhere where he felt he'd be comfortable enough to get a drink (maybe some food too) and draw.

He was looking for his spot, in other words. He was a firm believer everyone should have two things. One, a chill place to hang out in. And two, a regular bar they go too. That's it. If a person has neither, he has all reason to believe said person is a lunatic.

And unbeknownst to him he walked into his place. A nice little coffee shop (cliche) called 'Mom's' and thus far he was digging the vibes. The walls were painted in a warm pastel pink that almost looked rose gold with an accent wall of white exposed brick. The brick wall contained pictures of 'legendary' artist, from Bob Marley to Madonna and more, it had little plants hanging from the walls and also two silver drum set, silver plates.

The ceiling was wooden (maybe even bamboo) with black one strand lights hanging. The wall where, the register was backed on had the menu on a black board amongst other things. Black and white seats where lined mostly by the window except for two that where by the accent wall. The ground was in plain white tile but it was beautiful. The cafe was beautiful. And it smelled great, like coffee and pastries along with bleach.

Klaus walked up to the empty register and immediately ordered a black coffee, no sugar, along with a ham sandwich because apparently they served those to.

The cashier smiled at him and ordered him to sit, saying his order would be brought to him. He thanked (and paid) him and found a seat, pleasantly surprise to see the cushioning on the chair before he sat.

Sighing, he pulled out his scrapbook and began to finish one of his abandon drawings.

"Here is your order," a voice distracted him, he instantly looked up and saw the beauty looking at him, growing more wary at the second. "Uh, where do you want me to rest these?" She asked causing him to instantly look at his table, seeing just how cluttered he had gotten it in the short amount of time. Shit, he thought, moving pencils, pens and a ruler, giving her just enough space to rest his order down quickly.

"Thank you," he tried to sound as charming as possible because yes, he was smitten by her already.

She gave him a clearly professional smile. "Your welcome," her tone was almost condensing. "But please, next time -if there is a next time - please leave some space, coffee is hot." She gave him a 'tip' that more seemed like a hidden scolding.