The Princess' Assistant |part 20|

A/N: hola mis bebes! How are you? It has been a while since I last updated I know, sorry but this chapter wasn't doing what I wanted it to do so I had to delete and rewrite it a lot and also I'm busy. I'm going on a trip and wanted to post this before flying out. Anyway this is last chapter of this story. No, this wasn't how I planned to end it but I think it is best to end it here. I know I said this before but I mean it this time (I think). The one shots will continue but not Princess' Assistant.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this over 9k chapter 😊🥰💗

Hayley didn't know when exactly but some time after being placed in her cell, she started to lose it a bit

Hayley didn't know when exactly but some time after being placed in her cell, she started to lose it a bit. Every thing that had happened tonight, finally got to her. Her finding out Marcel and Klaus knew about Xtonic, her finding out Marcel possibly killed her family, Natalie's request, Caroline's attitude, the attack, Shawn and being thrown in the dungeon was all too much.

Hayley felt done at first but soon enough she started to feel more, sadness and anger mostly. She wasn't one to cry really, she was taught not to actually cry. It was weak. Sure, she unlearned it but things don't just leave. Plus, she found other ways to release her pain. So she shouted out loud without care and then she hit her fist repeatedly against the concrete walls. She wanted the pain. She wanted to be consumed by physical pain. She was better with that version of pain.

She wanted to scream some more, yell some more, hit some more. She wanted to curl up and let it be over, let the pain wash over her and take her. But to do so was maddening. She wished Klaus would just get it over with and have her executed.

She wonders why he haven't said or done anything. If he is only selfishly keeping her alive and well to finish her report on him or if he is planning something downright diabolical for her.

She doesn't even think she cares right now.

Her eyes soulless as she watched her right hand, focusing and cringing when she purposefully broke every bone in her hand to change it into a wolf's paw and back.