Start a War

So this chapter was inspired by this song but after I re-read jt, I realized I started so damn far from it but like oh well. Plus it isn't even much of a war, this chapter more like an establishment of power. But I do hope you lovelies enjoy ❤❤❤

 But I do hope you lovelies enjoy ❤❤❤

::Start a war::

"I hate to say this," her eyes met his, "But we got to start a war."
Klaus looked at his girl, amused.

"You wanna start a war in the age of icons."
It was a statement that some may take for a question.
Hayley nodded quite certainly.

"And what makes you want that?"
He now asked, feet propped on his desk.
Hayley looking directly at him, inhaling, deeply.

"My own pack is up against me; against us," she spoke, walking over to him slowly. "Teaming up with the witches to remove us from Nola." She informed him, now sitting on his desk, besides his black combat boots.

Klaus heard, about the wolves and the witches, and he knew Hayley did too. So what made her want to start a war now?
He smirked, maybe he was missing a detail.
"I get that but why now?"

Hayley looked him, to make sure he was really ready for the answer. Her chin lifted as she evaluated him. And he seems ready, cocky even.

"Why now? Because I gave them the opportunity to quit while they can and they chose to ignore me. They are plotting to kill us both and your family as well." She got up and pushed his feet on the ground before sitting on him, eyes glued to him. "And it's time we show them you don't come for the king and queen of New Orleans."
And like that her eyes glowed yellow which Klaus mimicked.