Should Have

AN: imagine my surprise when I found this going through drafts of some random ass book I have on here that I was going to delete. Anyway, enjoy, hopefully ☺☺

 Anyway, enjoy, hopefully ☺☺

Regret is powerful.

Hayley should know.

Hayley do know.

She should have told him the loved him the moment she felt it.

Now she stands by watching the love of her life (her best friend) get married to another.

"I'm so happy you're here," Cami sort of startled the hybrid who was too busy being wrapped up in her thoughts to even feel her presence.

Hayley looked at the blonde a bit confused. "I -," Hayley didn't know how to finish that sentence without being rude. She was going to say she didn't come here for her. She entered the room for wandering sake.

"You didn't come here looking for me. I know, I get it but I'm still so happy you're here." The blue eyed blonde smiled after saying.

Hayley smiled back a bit fake. Of course she gets it. She always seemed to. And that was why she was getting married to Klaus. Klaus needed to be gotten and Cami gets everything. And she is a sweetheart.

"Oh," Hayley looked at her with interest. "What's the problem?" Hayley asked voice free of what she is feeling on the inside. She just comes across as a caring friend. And she is, she do love Camille, she just also loathes her. Simple.

"I want to surprise Klaus with a gift on our wedding day and I don't know which one to choose. What do you think?" Cami then proceeded to turn the phone screen to face Hayley. Hayley didn't even notice she was holding a phone before.

The female hybrid smiled all the same, and walked over by her side. She took a look at the screen, seeing two necklaces. One with a crown on the end, the other with silver rectangle with an engraved paint brush. Hayley got the meaning of both.

Cami was thoughtful. Hayley wasn't as much. She would and have never thought of any of these like Cami did. She was shit at gift giving. So, yeah, she sees why Klaus picked Cami.

"Are these custom made or?" Hayley asked taking her eyes off the phone after swallowing down her self loathing.

"Uh, custom made," Cami sounded unsure as to why she asked, looking a bit freaked out. Hayley laughed at her reaction, making calm down signs with her hand.

"Calm down Cami," she then voiced her actions into words. "I was just asking because if it is custom why don't you just place a crown above the paint brush? If you can't decide, choose both, right? " Hayley then smirked, after saying with a lifted brow.