Annoying.

Okay, so I was writing this for a while. And what I mean by that is; I had the first bit with Hayley and Malia written for a while but the part after the ***** was not coming out how I wanted it to. You were suppose to see them actually meet at the party but it wasn't coming out like I wanted it too so I switched gears.

Hope you enjoy. Hayley and Malia because Phoebe and Shelly are goals.

The song was my inspiration for this chapter.

::Annoying::

::Annoying::

"You have to get out, Hayley." Malia Tate whined to her best friend.

"I do. When I go to the store, driving or even to the mall. Getting out isn't always going out and getting drunk." Hayley defended herself, at the end of her bed.

"Well that is the kind of getting out you need." Malia didn't even try to defend herself from her bestie's statement.

Hayley smiled and shook her head. "And why do I need to?" She asked tho she knew the answer already.

"To get over Jackass!" malia cried out. She was tired of having to tell Hayley this.

"I am over Jackass- Jackson," Hayley had to correct herself. Malia just called him that so much the nickname wiggled its way into her vernacular. She ignored Malia's winning grin at her slip-up. "Plus, I haven't seen him since we broke him anyway. His ass is way too immature to even come face to face for some reason. I'm over both it and him. I swear." Hayley honestly spoke.

"Well if you are so over him, why aren't you under someone else?" Malia seriously questioned. She didn't understand the logic of her best friend. Hayley looked at her like she was crazy but a smile threatened to show.