Ranboo

chapter name: "you haunt my dreams, ghost man,"
written: third person
requested: burfren (sorta they gave me inspiration)
keywords: none
pronouns used: they/them
relationship: fluffy, traggic
benchtrio member: ranboo
au: dsmp/ghostboo
prompt: y/n goes to sleep, thinking about their boyfriend, they only wish they could hug or kiss him, again...

a/n: hello everyone! im sorta back! thank ash tray (aka burfren) for getting my confiendence (idk idc how to write) up :) GO CHECK OUT THEIR NEW BOOOOK!!!!! IT'S SOOOO COOL!!!!! the fanart art is sooooo cute!!!!! omg i cant.....

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Y/n was laying, in bed, as tears ran, down their cheek. I miss you, my love. They thought, turning over and whipping their tears. Their bedsheet and pillow, was soaked. Suddenly, they felt, goosebumps, run down their arms and spine. They turned around and saw their beloved. Ranboo. Ghostboo... "What's wrong, darling?" he said, just- listening to them. "You. I miss you. Why did you have to go? I love you..." they said, trying to hug him, only ending up, crying. "Why? Why!? WHY!?!?" They hid, their face, in their pillow, as Ghostboo, told them, reassuring words. "It's ok, my love. It's not a goodbye, it's a see you later..." he started faiding, as Y/n spoke. "Wait- can you stay for a bit?" "Ok," he said, happily, setting himself on the bed, "I wish, I could cuddle you, right now," "Yeah-... me too," They both, got into bed staring at each other. Y/n and Ghostboo, would tell each other stories. Ghostboo told them, all the adventures, he did in heaven. Y/n felt happy for him... But, wish they could, at least kiss him... It was getting late and Ghostboo needed to get back. "I'm sorry, but I have to go, see you later," "See you later, in my dreams," "What do you mean?" Ghostboo asked, confused, as the alive girl, snickered. "You Haunt My Dreams, Ghost Man," they said, as Ghostboo smiled. "Yeah- see you, in my dreams," he smiled and faided away. Y/n had, a smile left, plastered on their face, as they went to the land of dreams... Hope, I can kiss you there... Was their finale thought, before everything went black.

a/n: oof, ik, its traggic. its very short, too, sorry. also very cringe. anyways i also have an OTHER idea so let me just- brainstorm real quick. mmmmmmmm. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. FUCK YOU I HAVE AN IDEA BITCH (idk i havent swore in a day i dont speak to no one i need to let it out) anyways CHAPTER COMING IN A FEW!!!!!