Prefrence/Headcannon

chapter name: how would the benchtrio react, if you confessed?
written: headcanon
requested: no
keywords: none
pronouns used: none
relationship: fluffy
benchtrio members: all
au: how would the benchtrio react, if you confessed?
prompt: what would be the reacting of the benchtrio when they find out you love them back?

a/n: im bored (first headcanon woo! (guys... my sisters romantic music is back...)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Ranboo:
- I would feel like- you would've (accidentally) confessed on stream.
- You and Tubbo were flirting, with Ranboo, just- making him flustered.
- And then- you said something you didn't expect, to come out of your mouth...
- You may or may not of told Ranboo and the WHOLE chat, including Tubbo, that- you actually, had feelings for the tall oreo boy.
- You wanted to die.
- But- in Ranboo- so- did he- he also wanted to die.
- You literally- just- confessed to him, infront of his chat AND his best friend- who cannonally is married too, in a VERY popular SMP.
- You and Ranboo continued, with the stream, like- nothing happened.
- Nah, nah, nah, what am I talking about? Of course- Tubbo was teasing both- of you.
- Welp. This back fired...
- But- after stream, Ranboo said- he felt the same and well- guess what happens next? You guys are dating...

Tubbo:
- Tubbo.
- Ahhh. Little adorable bee boy.
- I feel like- it would've started, with him complementing your outfit, or- something.
- Like- "I like your shirt," or- "You look pretty today,"
- And- he would leave you- a blushing mess...
- Then- you decided to complement him too.
- It ended up, with you 2 fighting, trying to find, who is better, at complementing it other. Until-...
- "I love you," .......................... "I love you, more," .......................... "So, does that mean...?" ....................... "Sure... If you wanna be..."
- And the story ends, with a small peck, on the cheek. 🥰

Tommy:
- Oof.
- You guys, were hanging out, in his room, when it accidentally slipped...
- Tommy started teasing and making fun of you, calling you a simp, as you frowned and crossed your arms.
- But- in reality- he felt the same.
- He just- felt to much of a sImP, to actually- admit it.
- So- instead, he just- gave you a small kiss.
- (it was actually- his first kiss, so- you made fun of him for it)

a/n: yay first headcanon i rlly liked writing it if you want more headcanons feel free to suggested (idk how to write welp.)