Chapter Fifteen

Lindsay's POV

I woke up, but didn't open my eyes. I could smell him, feel his arms around me. I didn't want this to be a dream. I had to make sure this was real. I slowly opened my eyes, and saw his chest. I looked upwards and saw his sleeping face. I smiled. I closed my eyes, inhaled and breathed in his scent. It filled my nostrils, and made me incredibly happy. I was thrilled to be in the arms of Jeff Skinner. I'm just shocked it just wasn't a dream.

I slowly moved myself out of his arms and quietly moved onto the carpeted floor. He rolled over and continued sleeping. I smiled and quietly moved to the door. I stepped out of the door and closed it behind me, looking down the hall towards Jiri and Justin's room. Both doors were still closed. The house was silent.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. It was 7:00 am, and practice was at 11:00 am, so I decided to make breakfast for the guys. Pancakes seemed like a good idea. I searched the kitchen and found flour, sugar, eggs, milk and baking powder, the perfect ingredients.

I was just about to pour the batter when I heard a knock at the door. I put the bowl down on the counter and walked to the front door. I pulled it open and there stood Eric, Parker in his arms.

"Oh, hi Eric." I smiled.

"Hey Lindsay. Are the guys up yet?"

"Not yet, but I'm making breakfast for them, hoping that'll wake them up."

Eric laughed. "You're making breakfast for them? I'm sure they'll love you for that."

I laughed as well. Parker pointed to me and said "Girl!"

"Yes Parker, she's a girl." Eric tickled him.

Eric and I laughed. "Hi Parker!" I smiled at him. He immediately became shy and buried his face in Eric's shoulder.

"You two are more than welcome to stay for breakfast if you're hungry." I said to Eric.

"Thanks, but it's alright. Tanya is actually making something right now."

"Alright, sounds good." I smiled.

"But anyway, I just came over to make sure the guys were awake."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure they're there on time."

"Alright, thanks Lindsay." Eric laughed.

"No problem, see you at practice Eric. Bye Parker."

"Bye." came a small and quiet reply.

I laughed and closed the door. I walked back to the kitchen and started up the pancakes. Within ten minutes of the pancakes started cooking, I heard a door close from upstairs. Justin came from around the corner.

"Breakfast?" he smiled.

"Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you were fed before practice."

"Wow, you're awesome." he smiled as he took a spot at the island bar.

I placed three pancakes on a plate and placed them in front of him. I grabbed some cutlery from a drawer (after opening the wrong one three times, then Justin told me where it was) and a glass, and placed it in front of him. He was already pouring syrup on his pancakes. They were almost sitting in a puddle of syrup.

"You know, you don't really have to do this for us." he said, then put a piece of pancake in his mouth. "Mmmm! But don't feel necessary to stop if you don't want to. Oh my gosh these are delicious!"

"What is delicious?" Jiri said as he entered the kitchen. His eyes widened as he saw the pancakes on the stove. "Those are pancakes...for us?"

"Yeah!" I smiled. "Are you hungry?"