Part 2

Part 2
"This is dumb. I could have been gaming with carmen now. But here I am going to bed like a baby" Aja said furiously.
"Oh, quit being a baby. You've all summer to that." Jaida added.
"Whatever" said Aja as he pulled up his sheets.
*BEEP BEEP*
"Uughhh shut up" Aja said as he tries to stop the alarm clock from beeping.
"Morning sleepyhead. I made pancakes....... Uh Aja...." Said Jaida as she walks into Aja's room.
"What!" Aja shouted.
"I think you took my words too seriously.... You peed the bed," said Jaida.
"No way... I'm not a baby....... oh WHAT." Aja said as he pulls away his sheets.

"I knew I smelled something weird," said Jaida.
"I... I" Aja was too stun to speak as he stared at the wet patch on his mattress.
"You must have been too excited with all your summer plans from last night. Wait till mom finds out about this...," said Jaida.
"WAIT no don't tell mom. She'll take away my games." Aja said with tears of worry.
"Chill... I'm not that mean to do that. But I'm not cleaning all this up." Said Jaida.
"I don't get it. I didn't mean to wet the bed. I never did. I didn't drink a lot of water yesterday" said Aja as he stood up and went to the bathroom.
"Stop crying you baby. Its not your fault. You're getting older and your body is changing. It happens to everyone your age. Just clean this up and I'll take care of everything else." said Jaida.