Part 18 : The Sleepover Part 3

part 18

"CARMEN! WHAT THE HELL???" Jaida shouted.
"no! it was an accident! I swear!" said Carmen.
"ugh.. Aja he's your friend so you change him" said Jaida.
" NO WAY! I'm not touching Carmen's pee" shouted Aja.
"maybe I should just go home and tell my mom I have the same problem like Aja..." said Carmen.
"ughhhh... fine. Come on" Said Jaida as she took Carmen up to Aja's room. Both Aja and Carmen giggled before Carmen was taken away.
"you sure you didn't do this on purpose? You peed a lot for an accident. Youll be wearing like Aja tonight. 2 pull ups and 2 night diapers. I don't want to be the one cleaning up the carpet tomorrow" Said Jaida. Carmen didn't say a word because he is still in disbelieve.
Soon Carmen and Jaida got back down. Carmen with a fresh diaper.
" from now on both of you need to make it to the toilet. Understand?" said Jaida
"uhh.. I kinda already had an accident while you were changing Carmen" said Aja.
" YOU WHAT?" shouted Jaida.
" I didn't mean to . I swear! I'm sorry!" said Aja.
"please, can you change me one more time? I never get the tapes tight enough" Aja added.
"FINE but this is the last time!" shouted Jaida.
Jaida was so angry that after she changed Aja, she took the game console and locked in the room. Forcing the boys to sleep.it was past bedtime anyways.
"part A done" said Aja.
"time for part B of the plan" Carmen replied. Aja got up and went to the kitchen. Eating whatever was available and good for their next part of the plan.

Hi yall. Sorry I have post any new chapters. There been lots of drama on my side. But it's all settled. I'll be back posting very soon