Part 7

Part 7

"Aja.. I'm home" said Jaida as she opened the door.
Aja wiped his tears away and got up.
"where have you been??" Aja asked.
"oh my gosh Aja. Im sorry" said Jaida.
"Did you get me my pants. Like you said you would?" said Aja.
"No but I did get you burger king like I promised." Jaida replied as she shook the paperbag.
"WHAT HAPPEN" shouted Aja as he snatched the bag from Jaida's hands.
"Calm down... grandma asked where I was so I said at the mall. She gave me a list of stuff to buy for her. And you know grandma she gave so many things that by the time I got time to buy your pants, the shop was already closed. I didn't know it closes earlier now. But I promised.. tomorrow I'll get your pants." Jaida explained.
" I cant believe this" Aja mumbled to the paperbag.
As soon as Aja turned back towards the kitchen, Jaida sneaked up to him. Step by step she tries not to be spotted. Jaida pulled Aja's diaper that he almost fell. *snap* as Jaida let go of the diaper.
"What the hell was that for??" Aja shouted as he pulled up his diaper.
"Diaper check lil bro. just wanted to make sure youre still dry after waiting for me" Jaida said.
"im not 1 year old. I know how to use the bathroom like an adult" replied Aja.
"well we both know you're not one of those" said Jaida as she brushed Aja's hair.
"JUST STOP AND LEAVE ME ALONE" Aja shouted.
"okayyy sorry I'm just playing" said Jaida." I promise I'll get your pants tomorrow diaper boy" She added.
" you better" Aja said with an angry tone as he walked to is room.