Part 11 : after the party

"Fine..." Aja got up and hold on to Jaida's shoulders.
"There much better, now you and your bed are protected. let's keep it that way," said Jaida.
"Now get out of my room" Aja replied. "You better get my pants tomorrow morning" he added.
"Can't. I have a job interview in the morning. Don't worry ill get your pants after that. If you wake up dry in the morning, I might bring out your underwear. For now, you can run around in your diaper. Everyone went home already," said Jaida.
"You better get my pants." mumbled Aja.

**The next morning*
"Aja wakes up. Wake up," shouted Jaida.
"What is it this time. Its 7 in the morning" said Aja with a sleepy voice.
"You leaked on the bed again," said Jaida.
Aja, not believing her, pulled away his blanket. To his horror, his pull ups didn't do a great job of keeping his bed dry.
"Well, looks like you're staying in diapers a little bit longer," said Jaida.
Aja did not know what else to say, he didn't drink much water last night. But he peed more than he could imagine.
"I'm gonna buy you a mattress protector. Meanwhile, you can clean up your own bed. I'm gonna be late" said Jaida as she walked out the room.
Aja showered a wore a fresh pull up. Walking down the stairs, he began to see the aftermath of the party. Cups all over the table, floor, piles of empty pizza boxes.
"Gross" Aja said to himself. He walked towards the sofa and slumped down. Turning on the tv, it immediately showed "No disk". suddenly Aja got up. His game disk was supposed to be in there, scared that someone may have taken it, he started to look around. He pushed every single cup and plate onto the floor. None of which was hiding the disk. He didn't have a choice but to call carmen.
"Hey sick boi. Still sick?" Asked Carmen on the phone.
"Yeah. Hey, do you know where the game disk is?" Aja asked.
"Yeah, its hidden in the tree like how we always hide it" replied Carmen.