Part 20: The Truth Revealed

Part 20
Jaida was walking down and towards the kitchen. She stared at the boys "hold up... " she said.
"AJA?? AJA WAKE UP!!" Jaida shouted.
"huh? What?" Aja said with a confused and sleepy tone.
" tell me you didn't just..... did you actually pooped in your diaper last night???" she shouted.
"I don't know what happened! I'm sorry!" said Aja. "maybe there is something wrong with me ever since I wet the bed that night. We need to tell mom and dad" he added.
"AJA STOP no! I'm done entertaining you. There is no problem with you!" Jaida shouted.
" but I peed the-" before Aja could finish his sentence, Jaida continued " no you didn't. you didn't' wet the bed. ok?"
" wait... what?" Aja confusedly asked.
" it was me! I poured pee on you bed that morning! All this was to forced you into wearing diapers again so that you'll be crying in the room and I get the whole house to myself for the whole summer" Jaida shouted.
" but.... That pee on my bed... it smelled real" Aja asked.
"it was mine you idiot. I poured it on your bed while you were sleeping." Said Jaida.
"WHAT THE... EW THAT'S SO GROSS" Aja shouted.
"not as gross as sitting on your own filth" Said Jaida.
" Then explain my clothes. Did you really shrink them in the dryer?" Aja asked.
"your real clothes are in the shed at the backyard. The pants I showed you were your baby pants you idiot." Jaida replied.
"there is nothing wrong with you. all these problems are in your mind . you don't actually need diapers. So stop peeing and pooping your pants. I'm not changing you anymore" Jaida added and walked away.
"Got all that?" Aja asked.
"yeap" Carmen replied. Turns out Carmen was filming all of it as evidence to show to Aja's parents.
"here is your underwear and pants" said Jaida as she put down a box.