Part 21: Karma Returns

Part 21(final)
*** the next day***
Jaida woke up and found that she had wet the bed. She thinks that Aja did this as revenge, but she was wrong. She got up and yell "YOU LITTLE SHIT"
But when she opened her bedroom door, she found uncle and aunt.
"Uncle Tom! Aunt May! What are you doing here?" Jaida asked.
"Did you have an accident there?" aunt May asked.
"Uh no. its not what it looks like" Jaida said.
"Are you sure? You looked like you had wet our pants." Said aunt May.
"it's quite a coincidence... considering everything.... Your parents called us last night saying that they saw a very interesting video. It's a video of you admitting to forcing your brother into wearing diapers." Uncle Tome Said.
"I don't know what you're talking about" said Jaida as she chuckled nervously.
"Its okay honey. Its perfectly normal for little girls like you to understand" said Aunt May.
"What?" said Jaida.
"let's just assume you'll be spending the rest of summer very protected." Said Uncle Tom as he pulled out diapers, baby bottle, and a pacifier out of his bag.
"Uh oh" Said Jaida after she figured out what going to happen.
*** At Carmen house***
Both Aja and Carmen were gaming in Carmen's room.
"you know... I can't believe you can't tell the difference between your shrunken pants and your baby clothes." Said Carmen.
"oh, shut up." Said Aja as he threw a paper ball towards Carmen.
"you sure its okay for me to stay here with you for the rest of summer?" Aja added.
"Yeah, my parents are cool with it. Its gonna be sleepover till end of summer!" said Carmen.
"You know its weird... part of me kinda missed wearing diapers" said Aja.
"Really?" Carmen asked. "I guess it was kinda nice. Not needing to get up to the bathroom" Carmen added.
"If I had some, you want one?" Aja asked.
"Nah" Carmen replied.
"oh" Aja said with a disappointing tone.
"Because I stole some form your room already" Carmen said while taking the diaper out from his bag.
"WHAT? I told my uncle I threw all of the diapers away. I kept it all." Said Aja as he unzipped the suitcase. It was nothing but diapers. So, Aja and Carmen went on and spent the rest of summer Happily diapered and gaming all the way. Can't say the same for Jaida. Uncle Tom was super strict on what she could do. Anything wrong, he could send everyone in school a picture of her wearing diapers. Ending her social life.

THE END (or is it??)
I might start a new story where Aja and Carmen goes back to school diapered. And tries to survive school. But we'll see how if I have the mood to write