Part 6

Part 6
"I do NOT have a girly body" Aja shouted.
"you're being ridiculous Aja. Just put it on and we can go get your pants" Jaida tries to reply calmly.
"No way. Just go by yourself. Size 14 shorts. Don't get white." Aja said with his arms crossed.
"Fine. since you want to be a baby about it." Jaida replied and took off with her purse.

This was Aja's chance to find his underwear. Up and down, he searched. In the garage, kitchen, guest bedroom and the storage room. Nothing. He sat down on the sofa with defeat. Suddenly there was knocking from the main door. He went up quietly so see who it was. It was carmen. Aja ran towards a wall trying not to be spotted. His phone buzzed. carmen sent him a text. "Hey, I saw you running. You wanna come and play games?". Out of ideas, Aja replied "can't today. Down with fever". He sighs as he watches Carmen walked away. As soon as carmen walked a distance away from the house, Aja ran to the window to see Carmen. He sat down on the sofa waiting for Jaida to return with pants. Hour by hour pass and still no sign of Jaida. He laid down and cried. All this wouldn't have happened if he didn't wet the bed. He would be at Carmen's house. With pants... but here he is, crying on the sofa in diapers. Suddenly he heard the door open.