Chapter Two

I took the key to my room and put it in the door right after the others left. The door opened to white walls, a black desk, a black bed and my sword that was now setting on my desk.

Phew, my sword's still there. I thought to myself. I grabbed my sword and headed down the stairs. I heard noise come from the bottom of the stairs, Okumera was walking up the stairs along with another boy. He had brown and blonde hair.

"Oh, hey, Kurenai. How did you get here so fast?" Okumera asked as stepping up next to me.

"Raven. Call me Raven. And this is my dorm, Okumera." I said as looking down at my feet.

"Call me Rin. By the way we're suppose to meet in the room over there." Rin said as pointing down the hallway. "Oh, and this is Ryuji. He's actually pretty nice when you get to know him." We walked don the hallway to the room that Rin pointed to. We walked in to see all the other Cram school members. Everyone looked toward us then waved to me. A pink haired boy walked up to me in a flirtatious way.

"Hey, my name is Renzo. I hear your name is Raven." Renzo said as getting a foot in his head. Well, it was my foot.

"Do. Not. Touch. Me. Do you hear?" I said with an evil glint in my eyes. He nodded his head the best he could as backing away very slowly. "Wheres Mr. Okumera?" Rin walked up, barely containing his laughter.

"Hes down in the court yard." Rin said through bursts of laughter. I shook my head and smacked him upside the head.

"It wasn't that funny." I said with a straight face as everybody started to laugh. Rin shook his head and stopped laughing.

"What's that on your back?" He said as pointing to my back where my sword set.

"What are you talking about? There's nothing there." Ryuji said as looking weirdly at Rin.

What? How can that be? Only demons can see my sword! I though to myself as taking a step away. Rin stepped up to me and touched my sword. I gasped as blue electricity flew from the sword. My sword appeared to everyone now. My eyes widened even more.

How did he take the spell off? Only demons can do that! I thought. I sprinted through the door, down the hallway. There was a window all the way down the hall, if I reached it in time I would be okay. Rin yelled my name as running after me. I reached the window, lucky me it was open, and jumped through. And the funny thing is that I was on the top floor. I landed on the ground with an out stretched leg and my arm out in front of me. I lurched forward as a small pain rose in my stomach. I looked down in mid lunge to see blood dripping onto my shirt from my mouth. My vision had little black dots consuming my vision and soon after that I fell to the ground, out cold.

_________________________________________________________________

Hello, my faithful readers>< This is my second chapter and I will update as soon as possible! Thank you for reading, please,

Read the next chapter

Vote

Comment on how I can get better and lastly, did you notice anything weird about this chapter, I purposely put in there please do tell me and I will not only put up one chapter next time but two><

Bye