Chapter Three

Black covered my vision. Everything is so dark. A small light came into view, then a person. A small woman stood in front of me, she had long black hair and bright blue eyes.

"Mom," I gasped. But, she died. I can't be, just then a bright blue flame erupted at her feet. The blue flames consumed the form of my mother. "No! Why! Stop! Don't kill Mom." I screamed as falling on to my knees.

I shot up in my bed, beads of sweat pouring on my head. It was just a dream. I thought to myself. I looked around the room, trying to find out where I am. There is a black dresser and a tall mirror. Plus, the bed I'm laying on. The door creaked, my head shot up as reached up to my back toward my sword. But, my hand passed only through air. I panicked, the door slowly slid open as I fell off the bed, sliding under the bed.

"Raven? Where are you?" A voice called out near the door. My mind raced on what to do. The door closed behind the mysterious figure I have yet to figure who it is. "Raven? Are you there? Rin and Yukio want to talk to you!" And the mention of them my head poked out of under the bed. A boy that wore big red glasses and was very short was standing nervously at the door. He jumped when he saw me looking at him from under the bed.

"Who are you?" I asked standing up. I towered over him by a few feet, considering I am taller then Rin too. "Are you an exorcist?" I asked as he nodded. I nodded back looking around the room for my sword. It wasn't in here so I walked out of the room only to run in to Yukio.

"Oh, Raven. You're up." He stated as looking me. "You gave us quiet a shock jumping out of that window. It took a lot of patching up, but you should be fine. And everyone is in the main room." He finished as walking through a door where all the students sat at a table. Rin ran up to me, asking a lot of questions.

"Are you okay? Why did you run? Why?" Rin bombarded. I stepped back. Not from the questions, but from the fear building in my gut. He stepped forward as I stuck two fingers at his throat.

"Stay away, Satan Spawn." I hissed at everyone gasped as looking between Rin and I. He stepped forward as my fingers started to puncture his neck.

"Rin, calm down. Calm, down." Yukio said as stepping in front of me. He pushed Rin to go to his room. Turning toward me, he crossed his arms. "You didn't have to do that." I narrowed my eyes. He was telling me something, like a secret message in his eyes.

"He shouldn't have got close to me." I ran a hand through my bang as sitting down. Everybody else looked up at me, but when I looked at them they quickly looked away. But, one still had the guts to talk.

"Hey, Raven." He gulped. "My name is Shima. Nice to see you... Heh," Shima finished as scratching his head nervously. I looked away, a bit nervous.

"Well, you know my name, so there isn't much I can say, Shima." I said as looking at him, his pink hair stood out more than my blended hair. And that was big. "Do you dye your hair?" I said randomly. He nodded then smiled.

"Do you?" He said as pointing to my amazingly awesome hair. I shook my head. "You didn't dye your hair! So that is actually the way it is. That is so cool, I wish my hair was like that." Shima exaggerated. I ran my fingers through my hair, wondering what they would think if they knew who I really was.

"Sorry, for accusing Rin of being a demon. Well, he is, but I shouldn't have been so rude to him. And to you guys, too." I said as sighing. I never apologize unless it was really needed. And it was.

"Well, I guess he had it coming for not explaining sooner. Oh, and my name is Shiemi. Nice to meet you!" She smiled. Seeing her smile, I smiled too. I nodded a hello as everybody else introduced themselves to me. I nodded to each and everyone of them.

"So, are there more are demons in Cram School?" I asked caustically, not wanting to get anybody mad. Yukio shook his head.

"No, there's only Rin for now. Why?" Yukio asked as narrowing his eyes. I gulped not wanting to say it, but I had to. As soon as I opened my mouth, Rin stomped in, Grinning, like a fool.

"I'm not the only one anymore, guys." Rin stated, looking at me. "She's a demon too. I started to wonder when I could see the sword and no body else could. Then when I touched it, Ryuji could see it. Not only did she jump out a window, but she survived without any major injures. Or they just healed abnormally fast. Then the last thing that garenteeded I knew was when she stuck her fingers toward me. Normally, fingers would do nothing but scratch. But, she looked like she was aiming something. Correct, Raven?" Rin rambled. My face darkened, he had everything right. I reluctantly nodded as glaring at Rin.

"It's true. You want to know what I was aiming?" I asked as leaning back in the chair I sat in. Rin nodded thoughtfully. I smirked, this is going to be fun. I stuck two fingers toward a wall to my left. They sparked blue, then not a second latter blue lightning stuck the wall so hard it shook the whole room and there was a giant hole through three rooms. "Lightning." They all gaped at the enormous hole in the wall. I'm bad ass.

__________________________________________________________________

Hello, thank you for reading my third chapter of my Blue exorcist fanfic, it really means a lot to me. And thank you for waiting such a long time for me yo update. Oh, and once school is out I will be able to update more frequently and have longer chapters.

Read

Vote

Comment

Thanks!