Chapter One

REWRITTEN AS BROTHERS AND SISTERS [REWRITTEN]

"My name is Raven Kurenai. I just transferred to True Cross Academy." I told the class.

"Well, Miss. Kurenai you will sit in front of Rin Okumera." The teacher said as a boy with beautiful blue eyes and short black hair raised his hand. I sat down in my seat which was sorta in the back of the classroom, which was fine with me. After a while I took out the key the demon headmaster gave to me. It was so I could go to Cram school. Cram school is very important to me, because it will teach me how to be an Exorcist. When I become high in ranks, I will defeat Satan because he has done horrible things to my family and I will never forget it.

Flashback

I'm standing next to a women with long black hair and dark blue eyes. She was holding three kids, one I could tell was me. But she was dying, I could see one of my brothers on fire. Blue fire. Satan's symbol on him. My two brothers were dead. I turned around to see a young lady. She looked at my brothers then me, I could tell she was seeing if they were alive. But me she knew I was alive. The young lady picked me up and walked in to the cold air of winter.

Back in current time

I woke from my flashback with a jolt as the bell rang for the last period of the day. I was walking past endless roads, finally I came to what looked like a abandoned dorm.

"Oh. My. God." This cannot be my dorm, I thought. I said as checking my paper. I was right in front of the door when I heard something rush past me.

"Where are you?" I questioned. I black cat with gold horns stepped out of the bushes.

Who are you.

"What, you talk? No you're a demon." I said as reaching to my back to remember my scythe was in my room. I turned around and walked slowly toward the door without the demon cat following me. I went to the room in the corner of the dorm. Finally. I unpacked everything then remembered my scythe. I ran over to the desk and saw my scythe in the green fabric. Compacted into a size of a box, resting on my hips.

"Okay, now that I am unpacked, I need to go to Cram." I said to myself. I took out my key and put in my doors key hole and opened it to a hallway full of glass like doors and walls. I went to the door I was instructed to go to and opened it to see Okumera. I slammed it shut and hid to one side. The door opened and Okumera came out. I had a quick intake of breath as he looked straight at me, but didn't see me. He walked In and started to talk to other people and said something like, "No ones there." I smiled as thinking about how stupid people could get. I took in a breath as walking into the classroom, sitting in the back. Okumera walked up to me with a questioning look.

"You're an exorcist?" Okumera asked me. I looked up at him as thinking that he looked vegly familiar. Weird.

"Yes, Okumera. I am in training to become an exorcist." I stated. He stuck his hand out as smiling. I reached my hand up to his as be grasped mine.

"Then let me be the first to welcome you. Welcome." Okumera said as walking back up to the front sitting down. The teacher walked in addressing the class, telling them that there was a test today. He looked at me as saying,

"Could you come up and introduce yourself?" I nodded as walking up to the front.

"My name is Raven Kurenai. Nice to meet you." I said as bowing. The teacher walked up to me giving me a note.

"We will be having a test today. The address is on this piece of paper. Grab your stuff then meet us here." He said as walking out of the door with the other students. I opened the note as reading the address.

This is my dorm!