Chapter Seven

This is the dress mentioned later on in the book! Thanks for reading!

Satan

I watched as Ravens clothes changed into traditional demoness clothes. It was the most ceremonial thing you can get to here in Gehenna. I picked her up and made my way to the door that led ton my palace.

"She is very much related to you." Mortem said as looking down at Raven. "She became a demoness before all the test are over, just like you." He finished as I nodded and opened.

"Mortem." I said as he looked up at me.

"Yes, Lord Satan?" Mortem said as bowing. "What can I do for you?"

"There will be another ceremony for the return of my daughter, Lady Raven." I said as he smiled. "And you are invited." I stepped through the door, hearing a faint sound of cheering. Walking down the hall I made my way to a black door with blue swirls on it. Opening it I saw all the stuff that I transported from Assiha to here. Her katana lay on the wall, no longer in need now that she has mastered her power, but she still has more to learn. I laid her down on the bed noticing her demoness clothes disappear, which means that she will wake soon.

Rin

I paced through the dorm, the rest of the class sitting there.

"When will Yukio get back?" I yelled in exasperation. He had went to talk to the other exorcists about Raven. I had a bad feeling about it and so did Yukio so he went to check in on her. The door slid open to a sollem Yukio, immediately all the worst things came into mind. "What happened?"

"She's been kidnapped..." He said as glancing at me. "I went to check on her and there was a giant hole in the side of the wall and she was gone." Yukio said as I fell to my knees.

"Who? Who did this?" Shiemi asked as holding her hands to her mouth.

"I checked the recordings and one figure showed up." Yukio said as pushing his glasses up. "It was Satan, or at least what we could tell by all the blue fire." Yukio said as my eyes widened. He took Raven? But why? I thought as standing up and making my way to Ravens room.

Slowly turning the nob, the first thing I noticed was that the floor wasn't filled with boxes. Slamming the door open I saw there was nothing there, not one thing of hers.

"Yukio!" I yell as everyone runs up the stairs to her now empty room.

"Everything's gone..." Shima said as Yukio stepped in and pulled out some powder, he them spread it around the room and stepped back. The dust glowed a bright blue before disappearing, looking over to Yukio I gave him a questioning look.

"The dust shows demon activity, well, full demons at least. So Raven won't show up. And it seem that a lot of demons have been here." Yukio said as I looked at the floor. It started to glow a small bit, noticing this I stepped back a bit and looked over at Yukio. The room filled up with blue light, I covered my eyes and when the light disappeared I opened my eyes and fell to my knees again.

"Raven..." I said as she smiled. She wore a blue and black masquerade dress that fit her for perfectly. Her hair was only white now, and it was down all the way to her thighs.

"Hello." She said as smiling. "I have come to ask if you wish to join me, Rin and Yukio." She said as holding our hands.

"Why?" Yukio asked as a small frown spread across her face. "Where?" Then she made an 'oh' face.

"Oh, I did forget to mention those things. Didn't I." She said as laughing. "I'm having a party and because you two are my brothers." I said as confusion spread across their faces.