Chapter Six

A/N I'm going on a whim here. Since you never really know what Gehenna looks like or what Satan looks like I am going with whatever I think. If you know where I can find out these things, please tell me. Oh, and this is the new demon Raven, but more clothes and minus the veil!

Raven

My head hurts, I thought as opening my eyes and looking around me. All I could see was complete and utter darkness. Then a small blue flame, it seemed to grow until it became the size of a man and took real form. He had shoulder length white hair and deep blue eyes. They seemed to captivate me, but not in a bad way. They made me feel safe, I looked around me to see that the scenery was slowly changing. The black stillness was becoming a vast grassy plane.

"Who are you?" I asked as he looked at me and smiled.

"You look just like your mother, Raven." He said as I finally recognized him. My real Father, Satan. My brow furrowed as I looked at my feet. Was this the man that really killed my Mother? But he looks so trustworthy...

"I know what your thinking, and so you know I did not kill Yuki." He said as I looked up at him a new found hope in my eyes. "She is dead. Not that it was easy to say, but she died having you three." He said as I shook my head.

"Three. My brothers are dead!" I said, surprise lacing my voice. Father shook his head as the surroundings changed again, this time it was in the classroom. Yukio and Rin stood there, they seemed to be deep in conversation as it came to me. "They're my brothers."

"Yes, and as far as they know, you are only a friend. You see," Father said as sitting next to me, the sky changing to that of night. "If you had obtained the blue fire like your brother, they would have known. But you have gained something greater." He said as we looked at the stars.

"You mean my lightning?" I asked as he nodded.

"You see, lightning causes fire. It moves faster that the speed of light and sound. The years of training you had with the Paladin ensured that you could control you ability." Father explained as I nodded.

"So, why did you take me?" I asked as he closed his eyes and smiled.

"Your brothers, blame me for the death of their foster father. And their Mother of course. But, that gives them something to strive for, to become strong for. You though, have reached your limit in Assiha. If you would like I could train you here, so you can become stronger." He said as I smiled. The first real smile I've had in years.

"Oh, and one thing. What is with the seeing ghosts thing?" I said as his eyes widened. Sitting up I pulled out a snack.

"You can see ghosts, in Assiha?!" He said as kneeling before me, as if checking I was okay. "When did this start to happen?" He asked as I went back to the day Mother died. "When my foster Mother died." I said as he nodded. "Does it matter?"

"Yes. If I had known, I would have brought you here earlier." He said as pulling me off the ground. "When offspring of demons start seeing ghosts that means they are meant to be taken Gehenna and trained. If this ability runs out of control it could destroy worlds. But, some do not even get this ability." He explained as we walked across the fields, coming up to a castle.

"So what do I need to do?" I asked as he opened the doors and walked in. "I have a special room in my castle that I will take you to. It will train you for one year. Though, there is one thing. I can only visit you once a month and you cannot leave until then." Father said as I nodded. Anything to save my world from being destroyed by... Well, me.

"Okay, but make sure you come once a month." I said as he pulled out a key and stopped at a door painted black as night. "Oh, and any advice?"