Chapter Nine

Yukio

Walking down the hallway to an exorcist meeting, my mind wandered to Raven. It seemed like she was kidnapped at first but then she came to us and right then and there it seemed as if she had betrayed us.

Knocking on the door it opened revealing several exorcists sitting there. Going to my seat I sat down and waited for the meeting to start.

"Thank you for coming here." One of the higher ups said as standing up. "We are here to discuss the matter concerning Raven Kurenai." He said as I closed my eyes.

"Yes." Another said as standing. "It has been proven as a fact that she is indeed a daughter of Satan, but on a higher level." He said as I nodded. Lightning is stronger than fire. Suddenly the doors blew open revealing a hood figure.

"Ohohohohoho~!" The hooded man said as jumping onto the table. "Do not attack my friends, I have news on Raven!" He said as my eyes widened, this man knows Raven?

"What?" Arthur said as standing up.

"Ohohohoho, Raven is indeed the daughter of Satan, but she is also the savior of both worlds." He said. "So I suggest you don't kill her, or you will all die." He said as disappearing.

"Who was that!" Someone yelled as I stood up.

"The was the Demon of Dreams and Illusions..." I said as everyone looked at me. "No one knows his real name but he goes by Aragorn."

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! Sorry the chapters so short, but I'm lost on ideas and don't have a single clue what to do and all. If you guys have any ideas then please message me! I am still going to continue the book and not create a sequel yet so don't worry!

Read

Vote

Comment