Chapter Four

A/N

Sorry for taking so long to update this chapter. I should have not posted so many stories to start with. Well back to the story, and thank you for reading this far! And if you haven't you should try to read my other fan fictions!

____________________________________________________________________________________

They all looked shockingly at the large hole in the wall, as if it was a giant bear, falling while juggling and eating like a human. Which that is pretty shocking. I mean it's also really cool too. I shook off my fingers as Yukio walked up to me very seriously. 

"Who are your parents?" He asked. I shrugged not wanting to answer. "Who are they, Raven?" I looked at the ground and sighed. He wasn't going to back off and drop it so I had no choice. 

"You want to know?" I said as looking at him in the eyes. His eyes were an unnatural blue like Rins, yet not. I looked over at the wall spacing out. "My parents are dead." I said as if it didn't matter, when n truth it felt like my insides were being crushed. 

"I meant who is your demon parent?" Yukio said unforgiving. I looked down at my feet, making them seem like the most interesting thing in the world. "Raven." The air in the room started to get very tense. I really didn't want to answer. Not noticing that a spark flew off my bang I looked up at Yukio to where I could feel him shudder. Then I did the thing no one expected me to do. I punched him in the face. He flew across the room through the wall and dented the next one. A signal tear slid down my face. 

I walked up to him and grabbed his jacket. "You really want to know, huh." I whispered in his ear. A small blush spread across his face, looks like he isn't the always the calm, emotionless guy they think he is. "I think you actually already know. And it's pretty obvious if you don't." I said as setting him back down and walking away. 

"Raven..."Rin said as reaching out to me. I shook my head as Yukio got up and walked back to the table. He sat down and sighed. 

"Well, earlier I said there was going to be a test, correct?" Yukio said as looking at his students, all except me. Everyone nodded as Yukio continued. "The test will be one on one fights." I really didn't expect this but okay. "With demons." Okay, this just got interesting. 

"What demons?" Shima said worryingly. Yukio looked toward Shima and smiled. 

"They will not be major demons. It will be summoned randomly by the level you are capable. So say you are level one, it will summon a level one. There will be a summoning circle around it so nothing will be able to leave or enter until the demon is defeated." Yukio explained. He glanced around the room seeing he needed to explain more. "The demon will be summoned in it's original form. Not to worry, I am sure that none of you, including Rin will summon a high level demon. There will be higher level exorcists there too, so there will be no problems." Everybody nodded feeling satisfied. 

Yukio gestured us to follow him as we walked into the court yard. It was really big, and on top of that, there were about twenty exorcists here. I sighed, I hate being the center of attention. All the exorcists looked over us, making sure we are ready and safe. In the middle of the court yard was a giant summoning circle. A really crappy one, drawn with spray paint. We all stood around the circle waiting to see who would start, when Arthur A. Angel walked in front of us. Rin stepped back in shock as the others did the same. I stood there not caring as he looked at me in shock because I wasn't in shock. 

"Well, today you will be tested, as I'm sure Yukio has explained. I will explain what you will do to start the test. First you will step into the circle. Then you will pour some blood onto the circle then you fight the demon. There will be no help from the exorcists on site, for we cannot break the seal without time. Good luck. Yukio will decide who will go first." Arthur said as walking away. We all stood there waiting as the air got tenser and tenser. 

"The order will be: Rin Okumera, Shiemi Moriyama, Ryuji Suguro, Konekomaru Miwa, Renzo Shima, Izumo Kamiki, Nemu Takara then Raven Kurenai. You may start now." Yukio said as stepping up with the other exorcists. Rin stepped into the circle as pulling his sword out and sliced his finger. The blood dripped onto the ground as the circle glowed blue. Out of the circle a mid-level demon arouse which Rin slayed within five minutes. Shiemi got a low-level. Ryuji got a mid-level as the rest got low-level except Nemu who got a mid-high. Interesting. 

I slowly walked into the circle not wanting to cut myself. I slowing unsheathed my katana and stuck my hand near the ground making a very small unnoticed cut. My blood dripped onto the ground as the circle turned blue like the others, only did this one not summon a demon, but a demon king. The Earth King, Amaimon. 

He sat there squatting like nothing was happening. "Who are you?" He said as standing up. We stood at about the same height, he's a few inches taller than me, but it was close. "Hm, where am I?" He asked himself as walking in the direction of Rin but being blown back because of the shield. He looked the shield up and down before turning back to me. While outside it was hell. 

Yukio

I stood there in shock as she summoned Amaimon. One of the eight demon kings. Arthur started yelling directions at the other exorcists to take the shield down so she wouldn't die in there. I walked up to the shield and saw they were talking. They were talking about candy and anime. They seemed to be getting along fine until, Raven said she had to fight him to get out. Amaimon nodded then shrugged. He switched into his full demon mode as Raven readied herself, blue lightning covering her and her sword. One of the bolts shot through the shield and landed next to me. 

"Get away from the shield, now!" I yelled as they clashed, I could feel the pressure from them just clashing with no force, what would happen with force. "Now!" I yelled louder as they clashed again and the men tying to take down the shield flew over fifty feet away. Arthur now understood and called for everyone including the men who were supposed to take the shield down. 

"Yukio! I thought you said there wasn't anyone in your class who could summon a high level demon, or even a demon king!" Arthur yelled at me as Raven and Amaimon clashed again. 

"She just entered the class today, I had no idea." I said as cursing myself on not testing her first. I looked back to the fight as Raven managed to stab Amaimon in the shoulder and throw him across the circle. The blue bolts of lightning smashed around her in a thirty foot radius, leaving black scorch marks. Even from where we are I could feel the pressure from the fight. I glanced over to Arthur to see him watching the fight too. 

"Who is she?" Arthur asked me. He seemed so calm about it too. 

"Her name is Raven Kurenai. I have no other information on her besides that she is a half-demon. What demon, I can only guess." I said as pushing my glasses up. Arthur nodded as crossing his arms. I looked back to the fight to see Amaimon disappear in a flash of green light, sending him back to Gehenna. She walked calmly out of the circle as sheathing her sword. She glanced around as if looking for something when her eyes landed on us. She smiled a toothy grin and waved, that some how reminded me of Rin. She has a giant cut on her thigh and arm, but other than that nothing major. 

I ran up to her, so I could help her wounds when I noticed something off about them. I got closer and noticed that I saw no red, but blue coming out of the wounds. And that was not normal. She noticed me looking and backed away, I'm guessing to run. But, before she could do that she fell to the ground. She lost to much blood, I pulled out my kit and flipped her over now seeing that her blood is blue as if it never combined with the oxygen. I wrapped up her leg and arm when Arthur walked up to me. 

"You know we will have to take her into custody." Arthur said as crossing his arms again. I nodded knowing she would be a risk if she wasn't on our side. "I will take her myself to Headquarters.  She will be held until she is deemed safe. So expect one less student for a while." I slowly nodded my head hatting the idea. But, it is required. I looked back down at her to see that she looked very peaceful. I'll have to find a way to help her, and I'm sure my class will want to help her too. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in such a long time. Though to make up for that I made a very long chapter. Enjoy!

P.S. 

If you don't read my other stories then I'll tell you in this one. Please, follow me if you don't already so that you can get updates from me about updates and other stuff like that!

P.P.S. 

Imagine the sword in katana form, okay. Good. Because that is what it looks like. 

Vote

Comment

Read

Bye!