Chapter XIII

Sorry for not uploading for a couple of days, I needed to take a little break from this and play some Roblox :D. Also this chapter was really hard to write, like I needed to watch the final over and over again, it's all good tho. And since more of you wanted the 2nd option I'm doing this one, hope no one is sad or mad about that! AND because of my disappearance here you have a long chapter it's over 3k words, hope you enjoy!
________

MiniToon's p.o.v.:
We went into the RB battles HQ. It didn't looked very well, everything was ruined, the black stuff was everywhere. I don't know much about the final battle, but I suppose that Keek knows something about that, I mean I hope...
We went deeper into HQ, this place looked terrible right now. We were at the main area right now, there were bodies everywhere I'm not sure if these players are dead or not but it honestly doesn't look good and I don't want to risk it and come near them.We all head into different directions and stated looking for some... help, clues?

Kreek: Guys look, we opened the portal!
Ominous: Wait really?!
Kreek: Yeah come and see.
Hyper: He is not wrong!

We all run to the huge glass window and there actually was a portal.

Kreek: Let's go tho the badge room.

We all head into badge room and there was some kind of secret descent. We went down and saw a space ship. I didn't looked that bad I mean it wasn't ruined like the 2/3 of the RB battles HQ, which was really weird, like they wanted us to go here. We head into the ship, nothing really interesting just some sets and that's all, but one thing catched my eyes. A machine with 3 holes in it with different colours.

MiniToon: Ey look. What is that?
Chrisu: I'm not sure...
Silly: Same here...
Kreek: WAIT! I know what is it!
MiniToon: Then tell us!
Kreek: It's a place where we should place swords, see blue purple and green just like the swords.
Chrisu: That makes sense.
Kreek: If we will place swords here it will probably allow us to start the engine!
Ashley: Then what are we waiting for let's do it.

Kreek, Ashley and Ominous putted swords into holes. We waited a little bit then this whole ship started to glow and shake a little.

Silly: W-what is going on?
MiniToon: I have no idea...

After a minute a door opened. I looked at it and I decided to head inside first. And it was a control room with the newest technology. I was impressed it's first time I see that kind of stuff it looked amazing! I run into to the panel. Wow it's great!

Kreek: See you are enjoying your self MiniToon...

He laughed and I just shakes my head to " yes".

Kreek: But what if I would told you you can steer this?
MiniToon: WAIT! CAN I?!
Kreek: Yeah why wouldn't you.
MiniToon: OMG, THANK YOU!

I sat happily in the captain set, I still can't believe I'm going to do it!

Ominous p.o.v.:
Wow... MiniToon is acting like he was a kid again. I mean the stuff here was great but his happiness is just a whole another experience. He then started the engine, Kreek sat in the set next to him. There were 4 sets left so I just decided to stand and grab something to not fail. We flew away from the HQ. At first the machine was shaking but that it was easy to catch balance. We were flying like that, until someone screamed.

Hyper: MINITOON SOMETHING IS COMING INTO OUR DIRECTION!
MiniToon: What?!

He dogged this thing, what was that I have no idea but what I know that I lost my balance and I fail on the ground.

Ominous: Oww- That hurt...
MiniToon: I'm sorry guys I zoomed out and I didn't noticed this.
Kreek: MiniToon there is more of these!
MiniToon: Kreek get this laser gun and try to destroy it.