7

Naruto and Mei stood at the gate of the hidden Leaf saying their final goodbye's to all of their friends. The 3 girls of the rookie nine were up first, "Don't you worry Mizukage-san, our flower shop is gonna make your wedding the most beautiful you've ever seen," Ino told her.

Sakura smiled, "I'm just so happy to be in wedding, I can't believe I'm the Mizukage's bridesmaid."

"Father was ver-ry pleased to hear I was in the weddi-ing, he said it was good for the image of a cla-an head." Hinata stuttered.

Sakura ran up to Naruto and gave him a hug, "I'm not gonna see you for a month until we have the wedding, and only a once a month after that when you come from your ambassador duties, you'd better not forget about me."

Naruto smirked, "Well you have hit me a lot, I think my memory might be impaired," Sakura shot him a look, "of course I'll remember you Sakura-chan."

Shikamaru sighed, "goodbyes are too troublesome."

Kiba laughed, "and that is why I was made the new best man instead of you."

Shikamaru shrugged, "I just wish I could go with Choji and help his family handle the cooking, that sounds much easier that being a groomsmen, but my mother wouldn't let me back out, this all so…"

"Troublesome," everyone else finished for him, they all broke out in laughter.

Iruka told gave Naruto a hug and they nodded to each other, they both knew nothing needed to be said there. Jiraiya shoke Naruto's hand and told him to keep it up with the toad training, and whispered to him that his parents would be proud. Kakshi offered Naruto one of his books so he could prepare for the wedding night, causing Mei to send him a threatening glance. Tsunade gave him a bone crushing hug and told him that if he became a pervert like his teacher, she'd smack him, causing Naruto to nod quickly. Guy and his little twin Lee told Naruto not to let his flames of youth burn out, and Neji simply told him to keep defying fate. Anko told him to enjoy his wedding night, and maybe if she got drunk enough she'd join him and his wife, making Naruto blush and Mei roar with laughter. Kakashi pouted and asked why she got to make jokes, which Mei simply responded to by saying she actually thought Anko was funny. The jonin shook his head went back to reading his book.

Naruto had tears in his as he looked out at all his friends, "thanks guys, for everything. My life wasn't always great, but you guys really made it feel like home. I promise to see you all as soon as I can. I'll never forget you guys, you're all awesome."

Mei smiled gently at her soon to be husband, "Ao just arrived, it's time to head out," she looked out at all of Naruto's friends, "Thank all of you for everything you've done for Naruto, I'll make sure you're all an active part of Naruto's life, I promise."

Naruto nodded and they began to head out, he took one last look at his old home, he was really going to miss it.
_

They were traveling to the Mist when a sudden outburst from Naruto stopped them, "aw dammit."

They looked at him confused, "what?"

Naruto frowned, "I forgot to talk to Pervy Sage about adding you on to the toad summoning contract."

Mei looked stunned, "Why would you do that?"

"Pervy Sage told me it's common for married couples to add one another to their summoning contracts, it only make sense to put you on it, your great with the toads three main elements, water, earth, and fire for their oil. It just makes sense, I'm gonna give to our kids anyway." Naruto told her.

Mei nodded, it did make sense, she thought about what he had said and smirked, "so, you do want us to have kids?"

Naruto blushed, "well I thought about it and yeah, I do. I've always wanted to have a family, so why wouldn't' that involve kids. I mean I don't want any right now, but eventually kids sound kinda cool."