Chapter 12

So much has happened these last few weeks... I mused as I flipped the pancake into the air. Himiko giggled as she played with her pancake. Moonfish gnawed quietly on his hambone, thankful for someone to notice his habits. Dabi calmly drank his coffee; boiling lava hot, just the way he likes it...

Somehow I became the Mother of the Villians, I laughed as Tomura paused to kiss my neck before grabbing his coffee. I would clean and bandage wounds, get food for everyone... It was strange to feel like I belong somewhere.

"Hey," a woman approached me, a smirk on her lips, "I'm Mange. You are?"

"I'm Kyu," I shook her hand, "Would you like some breakfast?"

"Yeah, that sounds great, Sis," she stretched, her hands behind her head. She seemed at peace with herself, which is a rare thing to see nowadays.

"...You're just making family wherever you are, Mom!" Himiko laughed as Dabi scoffed with a smile.

"Mom?" Mange chuckled.

"She's a Mom," Twice smiled, "We mean Aunt... Ma'am!"

"It's Mom to you and Himiko, Auntie to Dabi and you, and Ma'am to you," I pointed out helpfully as everyone laughed.

"Nice lady is nice," Moonfish commented, gnawing on his bone again.

"My, Sis, you fit right in!" Mange laughed, "Oh! Can I braid your hair??"

"I wanna help!" Himiko chimes in as I chuckled.

"Yes, you both can braid my hair," I smiled as I began the dishes.

"...Eh... here," Twice pushed me slightly out of the way, "Let us handle the dishes. You need a break!"

"Are you sure?" I asked softly as Twice nodded, one of his clones sprouting.

"We'll get it done in no time!" They cheered as I laughed. Mange lead me to her room with Himiko in tow. I smiled as I entered the room; it was covered wall to wall with boy band posters...

She put on some rock music as Himiko grabbed the brush, bouncing on her feet. I chuckled as Mange undid my fishtail braid and Himiko brushed through the ends of my hair and worked her way up, pulling it fully through the strands.

"Your hair is very soft, Kyu," Mange chuckled, as Himiko agreed.

"Thanks, I wash it with Head and Shoulders with a bit of coconut oil added in," I admitted, "Helps keep out the tangles."

"...Now I gotta know... Does Tomura help you wash it?" Mange smirked as I blushed.

"N-No..." I gulped, "We-We've never... I-I-I mean..."

"Wow, you're so red," she laughed as Himiko yawned, settling on the floor between my legs as I began to undo her own hair and brush it through. This was becoming a daily ritual for us. She loves the attention... and normally she will be out and about with me worrying about her, so it calms us both.

"...W-Well, it's a bit too soon in the relationship, isn't it?" I murmured as Himiko fell asleep, her head resting on my chest. "We've only been going out for about... it's been 3 months now..."

"All I'm sayin' is that he wants ya bad," she laughed, "I could see it in his eyes, girl. And Im guess in' the feeling's mutual?"

"...Honestly, sex is a complicated subject," I admitted, "On one hand, I do desire him; but Tomura is also leading you all and doesn't have time for an accidental child. And abstinence is a sure-fire way of not having a baby."

"...Do you even know how sex works?" Mange scoffed, shaking her head. "Ya can do it safely. There's birth control, condoms- hell, there's even IUDs ya can use..."